• Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Oct 21 2014 3:05 am

Your wrong, as this thread is about who you felt that shadow patched the game just to spite you. Hence you made it about the game, that means you are representing yourself in the game and the alliance.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 21 2014 3:17 am

I posted in bug reports

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 21 2014 3:18 am

LordJay, I'm not taking anything out on anyone - and as far as I know - neither is anyone from the alliance on Chulak. We have tried very hard to leave things on each server and not bring it to the other. Having said that - if people make individual attacks and whatnot - that's up to them. We have no alliance wide issue with your alliance.

Stop trying to change the subject. Stay on topic. You opened up a big can of worms with your post. That's on you.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 21 2014 3:23 am

HOW THE shel kree AM I CHANGING THE SUBJECT????? I'm answering to what people wrote!

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2014 3:37 am

You should worry more about your alliance right about now.

• Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Oct 21 2014 3:46 am

Don't worry Jay just take this experience and move on. I'm sure you will come out better for it :)

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2014 4:24 am

Man, your alliance is really paying for your post. :(

• Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Oct 21 2014 4:38 am

It's a shame to be honest, however the dust will clear soon.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2014 4:56 am

Yeah, but at what cost to his alliance mates?

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 21 2014 6:26 am

So this thread may go down as the dumbest in game history.

1. You have a guy who took months to achieve God status by earning 1 point at a time from 100 inactive planets rather than combat with other players. I mean, we all get status from time to time from inactives but to literally go to God status with it? LOL

2. The guy's paranoia has him believing a game update was designed to target him personally. He doesn't even ask Shadowing who, as others shared, is very approachable. He said "Since they were complaining in chat about it then I'm sure Shadowing must have seen it and also received private messages about it as well." Apparently, he was dead wrong as Shadowing shared he received no complaints.

3. Even if he is right, he already has God status. In fact, he has an extra 2400 status he could lose and still have God status. Why would he care if the loophole is closed? He has 10,777 status. Does he want 20k?

4. The first page of this thread is players offering their opinions but by page 2 the insults start flying as the original poster tries repeatedly to defend himself. Things continue to spiral out of control. The poster is oblivious to the chaos being caused and each post he makes worsens the situation.

Now in game, he had to reset so all of the time and money he mentioned being spent in the original post are gone lol. It's sad some of his ally mates are now paying the price of having him in ally.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 21 2014 7:40 am

Kayleigh, sit down and shut up.

Excellion, nice...nice...nice.

I just want to throw it out there that we did not attack Hells End over anything to do with Lordjay. We saw that Bane of Blood was at war with Hells End, Excellion was taking stations, and Anoobis was targeting them, so we stepped in. It would have come to this either way. This post has nothing to do with it.

And his alliance is not doomed. We let them get off ridiculously easy because they were being good sports about it.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 21 2014 7:55 am

"...Excellion was taking stations..."

I take AT MOST 2 SS each week, whenever my fs is at 100%. While Invincible has no formal naps, we are friendly or neutral with most allies. Bane of Blood has Cozarr in it and, until recently, his profile still said "protected by Zerotee" so I typically would grab a SS from him.

Pretty sure I have taken no more than 3 stations in October. On a personal level, I am just chilling on Abyddos until the next drama event where someone attacks our ally. Otherwise, not getting involved and just watching the politics play itself out. I very much enjoy seeing various allies go back and forth without one major ally dictating rules to the galaxy.

I hunt the sheep of war...
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Next >>