• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 20 2014 4:16 am

Vito what do you mean "status is not meant to be earned that way"??? It says so right in the guide. I posted the screen shot on the first page here. I don't know why you guys think that attacking inactives is easy pickins. Every inactive I have fought has had a fleet on their planets and has cost me tons of naq and fleet to take them. There are PLENTY of inactives with big fleets. One inactive I fought had 185% efficiency on all his planets. These are people who put time and money into the game and for whatever reasons stopped playing. I don't know how you equate inactive with undefended. It just simply has not been the case with the planets I have attacked.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:20 am

Zuff how is it a glitch when bombarding for status is in the guide???
See now you're mistaking what is being said here. I lost 3 flag ships when I first started taking sieges. I'm don't have that problem anymore and haven't for quite some time. I don't get why you guys are such crybabies just because I used a different strategy than the rest of you. I earned my status whether you think so or not I care not.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 20 2014 4:24 am

I could be wrong, but I believe Zuff called it an exploit rather than a glitch. It is an exploit because Shadowing never intended it to be used that way. He wanted bombing to give a bit of status, not to be a source of status with a 100+ siege system.

It's pretty simple. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend it, lol.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:28 am

Kelac yes you could be wrong

I'm not a mind reader. I only know what people ACTUALLY say, not what the MEANT to say.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:29 am

He meant exploit then. Whatever, I'm too lazy to read back. Stop with these screen shots, lol.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:31 am

Kelac I'm not trying so hard to defend bombarding. Just not cool with the lack of respect saying I didn't earn it. As if I didn't have to fight to get those planets. I lost on many many occasions, but kept at it. And nowhere did it say I could not bombard infinitely for status. Believe me if I thought I was doing something against the rules I would not have done it.

Hey I learned screen shots from you guys in chat. Now I'm gonna get cha'tii over that too? lmao haha

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:43 am

I don't screen shot everything... Excellion is the only person who screenshots things to prove his points instead of just straight up saying them. It's annoying enough when he does it. No need to do it in the forum especially when the evidence is right above.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:47 am

lol ok but I'm just a bit of a visual presenter for those too lazy to look for the info.

I one of those guys that needs written instructions along with pictures lol

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Oct 20 2014 5:11 am

Yes i meant exploit. And i think it's hilarious that you say we are cry babies. You are the one that started a post crying about something getting changed, thinking this game revolves around you and the fact that everybody thinks your status is a joke. The fact of taking status from bombing isn't the exploit, having 90+ planets seiged is and gaining status is the exploit. Try doing that with 9-10 planets. You would get to where you are in about a year and half. And if you think attacking inactives is hard then that makes this even more pathetic. Attacking somebody who is not on is like going to the third floor and throwing a rock off saying you will make it hit the ground. The game is simple math. You should win against an inactive everytime. Try gaining your status that way by attacking active people. Your seige would last a day if you could even win the fight. Because most people would defend you off properly or just take it back. I started this off thinking ah whatever another exploiter oh well. The more you try and defend your position the more i think you are just pathetic.

Oh Hello There
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 20 2014 5:26 am

"Going to the third floor and throwing a rock and saying you will make it hit the ground"

This just might be the greatest thing I have ever read on these forum posts.

Ignore this person
|
|
|
|
|
V

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 20 2014 5:27 am

Drama Lords!!!

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 20 2014 5:44 am

Ohhh. I forgot bombarding gave status ha. I haven't got any messages from anyone complaining that you was doing that Lordjay

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
<< Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>