• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 20 2014 11:10 am

Shadowing, then as I said before it must have been a very untimely fix since you see all these guys crying over how I attained most of my status.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 11:28 am

Zuff yes I find it hilarious as well that you guys are crying over this cha'tii like a bunch of babies. "Oh Lord Jay used an 'exploit' to get status", so what. I play the game differently than you and most others. And for all your information my intentions for status bombing were not to get on the system lords list nor to get to the top of the goa'uld rankings. My original intent was just to get my status up for the naq bonuses. Zuff YOU are the pathetic one with all the crying you're doing about how my status is a joke and dishonourable. How old are you, 10?

And you must have not noticed through all your tears, that I HAVE in fact started attacking those who can fight back. Fighting inactives was just a way to learn the mechanics of attacking without incurring peoples wrath. I did not win every time against inactives because I didn't know how to use infiltrate and spydrone. A lot of attacks I made blindly because I had no spydrones, and lost fleets that way. Also I thought that the defense numbers were taken into account when attacking is mostly why I lost. So yeah you're right I should have won every time if I knew what I was doing. But I didn't, and now I do. And once I figured it out I stopped taking inactives and went after stations. And yes once you KNOW the equations it IS simple math.

#crybabyzuff please do continue to amuse me by how much you can cry me a river. I better start building a boat to sail it. lmao And YOU are a gonach ing liar because you can't tell me you've NEVER attacked anyone who was offline or even planned your attack based on them being offline. lmao

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 20 2014 2:38 pm

Well there is a max of 10,000 status. So that alone is a bug.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:15 pm

Yeah I was told about that bug, it was a bit of a downer but I'm cool with it. I just wanted a screen shot of my status being my birthdate, and I already got it. All it takes is for one of my Jaffa to sneeze the wrong way and I'm back down to 10k, lol.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Oct 20 2014 8:25 pm

Wow you are retarded. I started this whole conversation off in the whatever mindset. i thought yeah he did it ok not a big deal. The more and more you talk you just get annoying. since you like screen shots this is the first thing i said http://imgur.com/KhoyGtz. I'm not crying about anything, i didn't really care. I said what i thought about it and that was it. Simple truths. But your little personal rant just pissed me off. Nobody in this forum is crying about it. We are pointing out the obvious about how it looks the way you got your status. Everyone thinks it's wrong. I'm pretty sure nobody here cares because 99% of us could take you out while sleeping under a rock with both arms chopped off. And no i haven't noticed you attacking regulars because i hadn't heard your name up until you posted your whiny forum post. And for your information, attacking in-actives and attacking actives that are offline are two different things. You have to figure out your enemies online times, you have to time your attacks, stage your attacks and all kinds of stuff. Don't try comparing it. FYI you are getting to that point where i am going to come after you. So if i were you i would just agree to disagree and stay away from posting insulting post. The more you escalate your posts the more i will.

Oh Hello There
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 20 2014 8:39 pm

Have to agree with Zuff here.

Prior to your post, I never heard of you and frankly, did not know you existed. I think that is the same for a lot of players.

A game change was made to resolve a bug, and you had the arrogance to think that somehow you were singled out. As Shadowing shared, no one complained about you. For the most part, no one knew you existed.

With respect to changing the game, it definitely should be done. There is no easier task in the game than attacking an inactive. If you lose a flagship attacking an inactive, then either you are a complete noob, you were drunk or otherwise made a gross error, or this otherwise simple game is too complex for you.

I have read a lot of cha'tii in these forums, but a player stating that attacking inactives is challenging on any level...that is the most embarrassing thing I have ever even heard of.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 20 2014 8:49 pm

Lordjay do you know who Rosie Ruiz was?? Back in 1980 she competed in the boston marathon. Just like you she had an unusual and controvertial strategy. Unlike her competetors who rancthe whole race she decided to sneak through the crowd and stsrted within a half mile or so frim the finish line. You essentially did they same thing. While everyone else starts off st 500, some from 0, and make the long climb to 10k. You think now because your allisnce walleted up that you are an intimidating player but you are not. The rest of the legitimate systemlord members could roll your armies and take your stations. So shut up now before one of us decideds to shut you up.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 9:06 pm

Zuff you were the first to be disrespectful calling me a joke (among others who also did) and saying I was dishonourable. I responded in kind.

Excellion(Vito) you are a liar. We have spoke many times in forum and in galaxy chat. And yes I believe I stated very clearly that all that happened as a noob. I have not been playing as long as most of you and I have never played a game like this before. The mechanics are all new to me. And I saw PLENTY of complaints in galaxy chat about me. Sorry no screen shots available.

Hellhound from your pics I assume you are Lewboski. Your story is basically calling me a cheater which I am not. I didn't break any game rules or do anything that wasn't allowed. And I started from 91 status and climbed back up, yes partly by bombarding and partly from just attacking. I attacked almost 150 planets all together in the past couple of months.

As for the threats I'm not afraid of any of you! And I don't know where you think ONE ally pak makes us wallet lords... And I also never claimed to be an intimidating player. If you were intimidated that's your problem not mine. Who did I try to intimidate? So stop talking crap and if you're not a kresh'taa 1v1 me once this sieging thing gets all cleared up.

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 20 2014 9:16 pm

You are a sad joke with no punchline. I am sure shadowing could check and see that easily 9k of your status is from bombing. Im guessing its closer to 9500 really. 150 inactive worlds at the net you were when you reached max status would be little to no forces on any of them. In fact the worlds you did find forces you lost 3 flsg ships. So keep on thinking you are a good player within the game. Its a nice fantasy for you to live out.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 9:20 pm

lol I got between 100-300 status from most planets, up to 400 something on at least 2, and up to 500 something on 2 more that had flag ships.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 20 2014 9:50 pm

I daresay LordJay is ABOUT to find out what it's like to play against active players.

BTW - if you don't know the difference between launching an attack on someone who is offline and attacking against people who are INACTIVE, then I humbly suggest that your teachers and adults in your life have done you a HUGE disservice and failed you greatly.

Just remember, YOU started this thread. You can't then turn around and whine about how people respond to you. I find it hilarious - people knew how you played and never complained to Shadowing about it - and now you have made it public to everyone your style of playing and opened yourself up to losing it all.

Irony - thy name is LordJay.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:02 pm

Kayleigh they didn't teach gaming in my schools. cha'tii when I was in school Nintendo was the new gaming tech. And I wasn't whining about how I was being spoken to. I was merely pointing out to those who were whining about how I spoke to them that I was only returning the courtesy. Also again I saw complaints in galaxy chat.

<< Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Next >>