• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 20 2014 2:49 am

Hellhound I have about 102 or 103 planets sieged while only 98 are being bombarded for status points. And yes it's an untimely coincidence that this "fix" occurred just as so many had been complaining about my rise to the top.

I had more but lost them when bombarding they would go vacant.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 20 2014 2:51 am

holy cha'tii that is not making your arguement any better. that makes you even more of a joke. Oh no you had to be on every hour to make the bomb runs. And losing FS to inactive players is just sad on a level that I cannot even imagine.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 20 2014 2:54 am

Yes, life's rough when planets vacate from so much clicking. lol

I don't think you play on Chulak. There's a HUGE problem where new players can't join the server because there are no planets left to take, and the ones that are vacants are being sieged by some big and very moody people who cry about losing one of their many 1 jaffa sieges in an aggressive server. So this fix helps that problem out a ton.

Shadowing, Chulak still isn't big enough, even with this new update. I don't build on Chulak, so I don't care, but I'm talking about new people who can't even play the way it is now. It needs to be like 40x40 or something.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 2:55 am

Hellhound it was a learning experience to say the least and yes very embarrassing to lose flagships to inactives but it goes to show how I'm still green behind the ears. But did anyone see me take FIVE stations all at once and a 6th an hour later all from a VERY active member of Bane of Blood??? Nope no credit for that huh?

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 2:56 am

Kelac I played chulac I was Qball and reset after my stations were taken. I barely knew how to play on abydos, chulac was just too insane for me.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 2:57 am

Three flagships*

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 20 2014 2:58 am

A lot of people have taken multiple stations within a few minutes. Its not a huge accomplishment. i guess it is better than losing THREE flag ships to inactive players that are not fighting back. I will give you some praise that taking those stations was more impressive before you admitted you lost THREE flag ships to inactive players.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 3:00 am

Hellhound lmao you are so right. I guess it was not that impressive, though I thought it was since it was a step up from fighting those who could not fight back actively. It was not only my first attack on an active player but 5 all at once.

Kelac that was before you explained to me how to use battle tool.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 20 2014 3:23 am

I see nothing wrong with getting Status from bombarding. It's only 1 point each time.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Oct 20 2014 3:59 am

You worked hard for it LMAO. Thats the biggest joke i have heard today. Kelac worked for 6 months to get that status, he fought multiple people and even had to get it again after an reset. I fought 4 wars to get to that status, i lost it three times in that war and earned it back everytime. It does make it dishonarble when somebody finds a glitch in the game and abuses's it to gain. And yes, bombing 90+ inactive planets is abusing it. Now i said whatever, i left it at that, but you gonach ing about your little glitch is pathetic. Go earn your status like everyone else in the game, by actually playing it. At least all those other people that need status know that you lost fs and troops against inactives, so i'm sure the spreading of your status will be easy for those people wanting it.

Oh Hello There
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 20 2014 4:04 am

Demo, he sieged 100 planets with 1 bomber or something. Every hour he clicks 1 button, gains 1 status. In 10 hours he can have 1k status. In a bit over a week, max status is achieved. Status is not meant to be earned in that way. In my humble opinion, it would be best for the game for bombing not to provide status.

With respect to the bug fix, Shadowing is correct. Prior to Chulak opening, the max off-world limit was 10. Recently, an issue was reported where players were not notified (i.e. no radar warning) from incoming attacks. The issue was directly related to the offworld armies. The system was designed to support a max of 10 offworld armies and having more interfered with the alerts.

I too was greatly impacted by this unannounced change. Neither me, nor my ally mates could complete planned attacks today, nor could we even defend each other, due to this change. It took hours to recall all the various offworld armies.

Again, this change is good overall for a few reasons:

1. Having 1 jaffa as scouts on 100+ SS and planets isn't good for the game. Yes, I did it and this "feature" provided a very strong advantage to me and my ally as we are all very active and could defend each other, even when a player is not actively playing.

2. Players sieging vacants was completely out of hand. There were single players sieging literally 100+ planets trying to hold them for weeks and even months.

@Voldy, there are PLENTY of vacant planets. It requires looking through the galaxy, which is not fun, but quite do-able. If the galaxy did expand, then moving from 24x24 to 26x26 is the next logical step.

24 x 24 = 576

26 x 26 = 676

That is 100 more sectors which represents a galaxy size increase of over 17%. That's a big increase.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 4:15 am

Thank you, Zuff, for those kind words. I would like to clarify: it was the rollback that set me back, not my reset. Before the reset I had lord status, and I got that from seiging inactives like everyone else did back in the day. Then after I reset, like I always said it should be, Shadowing changed it to killing ships gives you status. So I only earned my status once...twice...and not thrice.

I re-started the week before Excellion joined the game. Four months ago, maybe five? But I grinded it out in that last war with the Hunters. I am positive that I did more than anyone else did in PE (it was a lot of talk, but most of them weren't actually doing anything themselves other them talking about it). I was on all day every day using every last bit of naq I had as I got it, lol. I am ashamed of how active I was that week.

AND IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING! All that work I put into it...it just got rolled back and I said screw it, I'm not doing this again. So I used up the naq I had left on people and took a break from working at status and stations. The roll back really screwed me up inside. It made me go crazy.

@Excellion I never said you and me couldn't look through 100 planets to find our second. I'm not talking about people like us, I'm talking about the average person who doesn't care enough to do that. It's too much work, it shouldn't be so hard to start out. Abydos has plenty of space, and that's a good thing. Abydos is great for starting out because you can expand. And I don't mean starting out in the game and learning, I mean starting out after a reset.

<< Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>