• Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Oct 20 2014 10:13 pm

i agree w/every1 here that lord jay exploited a bug and brought this all upon himself by making it public...but insulting players that are extremely active and well liked is not wise!! if i was in dante's position you'd be booted and hung to dry just for your comments to friends....best just hush up now while your ahead

whoop x2
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Oct 20 2014 10:18 pm

Hawkleg I insulted those who insulted me. That's the way it goes no matter who they are or how well liked they are in the game.

Also what exactly is the bug I exploited?

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Oct 20 2014 10:22 pm

lmmfao....he who lives in a glass house shouldnt throw stones

bombarding 100+ planets of inactives is the bug you exploited...smdh

whoop x2
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:23 pm

????

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 20 2014 10:24 pm

I so can't be bothered to find all of your whines - so here's one - from your very FIRST post starting all of this...

"I feel this "fix" is unfair and specifically targets ME because of other players complaining about how my status shot up so fast from so many sieges."

/nuff said.

You're being a ginormous baby here. Let it go - let IT go............ (Sing it, Voldy!)

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 20 2014 10:25 pm

Actually, you called me a liar. Perhaps we have spoken before in forums or galaxy chat, but if that happened, the conversation was not memorable at all.

This conversation, I wont forget.

I support creativity and unconventional approaches. That you found a way to earn enough status to reach the highest level in game is great.

That you came to these forums and felt a basic change which closed a loophole that was previously in place and is best for the game was a personal attack on you....sheer ignorance. Even if you had believed such was the case, bringing it up in the forums in the manner you did will just be viewed as whining. And why do you care anyway? You already reached max status.

This thread began with you being incredibly overly defensive, and you remained such throughout the thread. You simply called far too much attention to yourself. The consensus is now you are a noob who has no clue how to play and are so bad at gaming that you repeated lose flagships to inactive players. I am not trying to bash you hear but rather clarify the common view. You have turned yourself into a focal point for the other players in the galaxy who will want to grab your status, planets and SS. And as suggested, Gandolf should probably boot you for bringing embarrassment to his ally.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:27 pm

Yes Kayleigh I can see your point there. I thought you were talking about something else. This whole post was made out of frustration. And it is and was a bit egotistical to think the game revolves around me. It's just many many times as I'm getting things going changes occur that have set me back and the timing just seemed oh so deliberate. I'm sure many of you have felt the same way.

Also just so you know I have no idea who most of you are in forum since your names don't match in game names.

• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:35 pm

Vito my intentions were not to reach the highest levels, I don't care about the status or the ranks list. I just wanted naq bonuses. And the reason it upsets me so is that I cannot attack or reinforce because of my sieges and I'm to stubborn to recall because of all the work I put in to get them. Yes I'm a noob and I never claimed to be otherwise. I've only been playing for like 3 months or something like that. And again I lost those flag ships like 2 months ago when I was an even bigger noob in the game, so please stop bringing it up as if it just happened, it was months ago. And I'm not afraid to 1v1 anyone not even if they are wallet lords. And will gladly do so when and if I can send out attacks while still having sieges. I will ask Dante when I get the chance if he feels I am an embarrassment.

Also Vito you may not remember any conversations because you don't recognize my avatars since I have changed them a few times. It doesn't matter anyway though.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:35 pm

The time to be so accommodating in your responses would have been before you offended Zuff and Excellion. You know we're all in the same alliance, right?

• Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Oct 20 2014 10:36 pm

lol for most all you have to do is look at the avatar or sigs of the players here and you'll know who they are

whoop x2
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:39 pm

Hawkleg Yes for most but some I still have no clue. Ah I see, I mistook your avatar or signature for killer klowns but now I see you are TDC. Pleased to meet you.

Kayleigh If they had not insulted me I would never have opened my mouth in reply. I as most do not take kindly to being told I am a joke. And no I'm not familiar with your alliance.

Funny thing is I like most of you and respect most of you (in game) but here in the forum some of you push my wrong buttons.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 20 2014 10:47 pm

One could argue that the very posting of this thread insulted them.

And my goodness - how childish - well, he started it so I had to jump in. I guess we know on what side of the 'bigger person' debate you fall onto. :(

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next >>