• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 26 2014 2:50 pm

it is confusing as hell and to much work and I generally dislike it so just generally NO

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 3:23 pm

Kynell
Feb 26 2014 9:50 am
it is confusing as hell and to much work and I generally dislike it so just generally NO

What ^^^^^^^ said!

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Doge is best system lord.
Feb 26 2014 3:26 pm

well it makes sense to me and it is the rough draft, it needs tweaking, but it fixes alot of your probs.

Systemlords Wow Much War Very Planets So Space
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 26 2014 10:47 pm

The Galaxy has succumb to the Goauld. Countless worlds have been seiged, planets decimated, jaffa killed, people enslaved.

It is dark times for the Galaxy and the System Warlords rule surpreme.

It is time for the other races to come forth, to unite and battle back the System Warlords.

People moan, but warlords have never started a fight which has not got equal members, or picked on one individual.

Alliances with allies, who could of supported them, did not. That is not Warlords concern.

Warlords have never picked on a small player unless they have done something.

Ztec had a large networth, lots of friends, allies but he went down.

Stop gonach ing and stand and fight. We are Goauld, We are System Warlords,

WE ARE GODS!

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 11:26 pm

zirnitra sounds to me like your the ring leader whos making the plots of war on us with that post, sounds like ur trying t get people to war us hahaha

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 28 2014 12:09 am

Instead of imposing arbitrary limits to a war game thus weakening the thrill of the game I suggest having a council for grievances. This council could be made up of whoever are the Lords of the game at the time. This allows all players to bring complaints. Alternate council selection could be leaders of all aliances with a minimum of 8 players.

Shadowing and/or other game employees would have override rights.

This keeps game as violent as players desire, but gives protection where necessary.

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Mar 01 2014 8:09 am

Ok, finally need to put input into this post. Its fine the way it is, since people cant steal the nap on peoples planets by attacking them there is no other reason for big players to attack small ones because of status differences. The only reason some "Smaller" players seem to get destroyed by bigger ones is the said smaller player is being an asshole, or racist or just an annoying troll in chat so people go to destroy them to teach them a lesson. That's the only reason i'I've seen bigger player "Pick" on smaller ones, but technically the smaller players asked for it with their chatitude!

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Apr 01 2014 1:31 am

I love some, hate the other ideas...But something today came up which was mostly about me, also some others un-mentioned.

Big Bully players destroying some body's New Shiny Flag Ship!
Firstly, I will use the example of JoeX buys a new Flagship, JoeX had 7000 networth and is fresh out of {protection}. JoeX see's those shiny Flagships and oooogles for one himself, he sneaks grannie C-Card and spends to buy his very own Flagship.< got the mental on that?
Ok, flash to Chat. On a daily basis, if JoeX payed attention. He would have noticed just since Flagships were introduced, that the number one cause for them to be destroyed is because ie= There was not enough defense.
{BACK TO PRESENT}
JoeX's new flagship looks so pretty in his menu as he shows his cat sitting on his his lap at the computer, he's munching on (Cheetos) then!..(spews cheesy goo everywhere) He see's another Flagship almost on top of his plane. Before he can react, it fades and that Scroll in the upper middle blinks...He is shaking barely able to move the mouse curser, "Ohhh gosh kitty, I hope that wasn't Binar or the mean gonach Nefertiti.." He moves the mouse curser and clicks..
(fade to black)
Ok we all know what freaking happened.. Booooooooommmm.
Now the moral of this story?
DON'T BUY A TOY THAT IS MADE TO BE HUNTED DOWN! before you are able to except its loss or know you can HOLD it....
Much Love
Stacie (you talkin' ta me?) Lane

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 01 2014 1:45 am

So much realism LOL

<< Previous 1 2 [3]