• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Doge is best system lord.
Feb 26 2014 1:21 pm

Okay I agree heavily with binar, but only in the mentality that people suicide bomb others by resetting and ending their protection. If you want that to stop, then FORCE the protection. ML(maniacal laughter) it will still protect weak players and it will protect the strong players from getting spammed. Please just do this. It will only piss off the aholes of the game and the newbies who want to attack sooner than they should. You gotta see that this is truly the best course of action. It protects everyone with tough love.

Systemlords Wow Much War Very Planets So Space
  • Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Feb 26 2014 1:24 pm

you could put a limit on the amount of military that can be sent in one attack ex. if it was 30l people would have to pick between 1 FS or 6MS and so on this way people can realistically defend them selves against people who have been playing for a month or so longer then them.

on a side note though i find it funny that some people say smaller players are never attacked without reason then complain about jihad jaffa attacks... perhaps people dont get jihad jaffa attacked with out a reason either? im not taking sides it just gave me a chuckle

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 26 2014 1:40 pm

Feb 26 2014 8:21 am
Okay I agree heavily with binar, but only in the mentality that people suicide bomb others by resetting and ending their protection. If you want that to stop, then FORCE the protection. ML(maniacal laughter) it will still protect weak players and it will protect the strong players from getting spammed. Please just do this. It will only piss off the aholes of the game and the newbies who want to attack sooner than they should. You gotta see that this is truly the best course of action. It protects everyone with tough love.

Shadowing does enforce the full protection. I asked to be taken off protection early and he would not do it.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 1:47 pm

adadad kree! lol

and only reason they have for it is because we wiped them out for plotting to wipe us out so if they never started it then warlords would never have to finish anything.

but limiting how much army u can send wont work and will ruin game as if we can only send 6 ms and someone has over 10 ms on there planet it will basically be untouchable.

the 2 best things are:

*a big gapped networth restriction big enough that it doesn't kill pvp but if u start fighting and u kill them under that networth limit u can carry on for 12 days to finish them off.

*have a defence like Jaffa defend against suicide Jaffa, this will stop the suicide multiing fruitcakes so big players can buy the defence against it and not have to go n steal 5 new planets of another player to replace theres.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 26 2014 1:57 pm

Adadad, the suicide jaffa attacks we're complaining about is the same 3-4 players who started a fight in the past, got mad they got stomped, and keep resetting under new names, doing nothing but building jaffa to bomb planets with, sending their suicide attacks, then resetting, getting new name, repeat.

It's not NEW players doing this; it's the same 3-4 old players multi-accounting and resetting to exploit the system solely to keep suicide bombing the same players/alliances because they're mad, not because they're actually playing the game to play the game.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:00 pm

we have a name for these types of players in gatewars which has ruined gatewars for a lot of players and will soon do the same to this game if it continues.

we call them SNIPERS

• Vulcan
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:05 pm

How about removing the suicide Jaffa completely.

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Feb 26 2014 2:17 pm

lol kynell, with my proposed military fleet cap if they have 10 MS on one planet attack a different planet... or better yet have other people attack all their planets at once like what happens anyway. only difference is that one of their planets will stay protected due to defending troops instead of all 5 planets crumbling, further more it will give weaker players a half way decent chance at atleast keeping one planet from going to cha'tii . and more wealthy players such as your self can simply send 4 or 5 waves to slowly beat down the defenses which im sure you could easily afford.

and vulcan removing jihas jaffa would completely ruin an advanced tech tree, i think its a cool idea they can do this just maybe change it a bit... like if a jaffa dies to another jaffa they dont do the damage or something ... or just put iris in the advanced buildings for 45k naq or what ever and people can defend them selves with those lol

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:20 pm

I hate being devil's advocate and I swear this will have me attacked until I'm dead, Buuuuut The warlords literally LORD their status over some players. I have talked to some weak people and It happens a lot. On the OTHER side. I say, that If you are having people Jaffa! KreeBOOM!ing you then I think that there should be a Jaffa rebellion in the game. It would be highly controversial but it would work.

Hear me out.
This would give players other targets too, other than PvP. You must build your army in moderation, or your jaffa will flip out and desert you. For every 1000(or so) jaffa you would need one vehicle in your army or they will get restless, and attack you, for your planet. If your staff turret def is high enough then boom, you win but a percentage of your jaffa die like...10% BUT if you lose..... Then your planet joins THE RESISTANCE!!! With the other resistance planets, though this can be taken back. For this to work just put one more planet in each sector that is reserved for jaffa only, this planet can NEVER attack or taken over, but it can be seiged by players to gain one status point, every 10 mins, no matter what rank. And to stop players from monopolizing these sources of status income, make it so you can only seige ONE of these at a time. HUH?!?!?! good right? this way it alleviates ALL the players from too many attacks, and it makes it more interesting, not to mention, it stops suicide bombers. Tell me what you think. I think I revolutionized this game and made it a little easier on shadowing in the long run. the setup though....

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:37 pm

In addition to my earlier post, If your jaffa are rebelling they should have a chance to steal your vehicles, up to a mothership, in the moment of rebellion, like only 1 mother, 4 bombers, and 6 gliders can be stolen at once and they go to the designated RESISTANCE PLANET in the sector, (that makes the jaffa self sustaining, and doesn't kill off people's love for this game)the rest of your ships will be routed to the nearest planet you own. At like a percent of 10% for each vehicle, but only the maximum of above so if you have five motherships on one planet, and for some reason you have enough jaffa to rebel you have a 10% chance per ship to be stolen, by the resistance, but only one period because of the limits on the planet. The resistance attack could happen anytime you hve not logged on in a few days, like every, three, it checks your planets to see if they were able to resist(due to lack of attention) or by some other means, like... if your jaffa pop is 2x times the rest of your military pop. starting at 2,500 military pop. huh? I think it is a good Idea.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:38 pm

Nova...you are making things way more complicated than they need to be.

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2014 2:45 pm

It was a revolutionary idea that added a PvCom to the game, stopped suicide bombers, gave players a way to finally reach god status, and made it more fun for the little guys who can't hit big targets. I like the idea. I fixes a lot of things and brings a new experience to the game, but every 1 hour in the game the resistance planet, should reset every hour and boot the player attacking it off to their original planet they attacked from. It is a multi tool. It fixes multiple things in the game. Shadowing thoughts please?

<< Previous 1 [2] 3 Next >>