maybe one day Astro old school will arrive

the topic : new server August 2022 lol

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 02 2022 3:49 pm

We really don't have the player base to tun it

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Galahad
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 07 2022 6:46 pm

So...I bought a premium account to play alone on a system!!!! Is it logical ?

• Darthtang
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 08 2022 3:51 am

Don’t have the player base to play it? Can’t have a player base if there is no game.

You created mini servers. Limiting each to 4 players. Eliminating much of the strategy and actions within the game by doing so. Which caused what players were left to say **** this.

Now you won’t put up the big game because there is no player base. Can’t have a player base if there is no game. Dumbest **** ing reasoning I ever saw. There was no customer base for an iPod at one time either……..

• Galahad
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 08 2022 1:03 pm

By continuing like this, the list of players can only decrease because it is not playful enough. A strategy based game where you don't need strategy to just beat an enemy, how do you want us to do alliances, trades and other stuff that AW was all about.
I was happy to find this game that allowed me to take my mind off things, but it has nothing to do with strategy anymore. Might as well play solitaire.
You are discouraging most of the old ones who were only waiting for this return.
Your pull strategy via this new format doesn't seem to be working, unless your goal is to attract premium by promising a game that doesn't happen. Ok to help with the premium but I was expecting at least a game and not a siding.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 14 2022 6:49 pm

Well I'll go ahead and start the Old astro wars server some time tomorrow with it having a 3 day pause start on it.

well keep it the same speed as we did last time.
As everyone can now see the servers are automated now.
Meaning a player wins and the server resets its self and no action is needed on my part.

Only thing I didn't add was allowing people to fool around for 2 weeks after someone wins the server. So a grace period. But idk do we really need that?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Darthtang
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 14 2022 6:52 pm

Grace period for the big game. The others probably not

• Druwoggi
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 20 2022 10:36 am

Hi everyone
Which is the right link to join the old/original AW servers?

Played intensity in the past an looking forward to join this relaunch.

Cheers Druwoggi

• Galahad
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 21 2022 11:11 am

Well I'm tired of playing alone for two months. I am leaving this game because my player score has not been updated for two weeks. I'm stuck at 23 points and I push my science and my buildings to the maximum, nothing helps.
You had the return of the old ones who were delighted to play astrowars again, because the game allowed a dose of adrenaline when we prepared attacks with our allies. When diplomacy made it possible to conclude commercial agreements. When we coordinated attacks to prevent the strongest from passing. All that has disappeared. There's no soul to this game anymore and I don't see the point of playing alone on a system where nothing can happen.
I wish everyone good luck and happy holidays. A little hello to AO, CRS, Phoenix and APO

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 [5]