• Knight
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Jul 31 2012 8:27 pm

Hello there I am wondering how I can go about playing this game I have registered for the beta but from what i understand this is only available to select people at the moment. Is there an older version that I could play? Just some info as I am trying to find it but cannot see it anywhere thanks<br /><br />Guy

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 31 2012 10:02 pm

Exactly as Rumo has said,<br /><br />There is no info to give out at the moment as the game is constantly changing and the beta will be quite different to the current play so wouldn;t be a massive advantage. Plus we wouldnt want to ruin the surprise!&nbsp; ;D

• Knight
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Aug 01 2012 11:22 am

Thank you very much guys sounds very exciting&nbsp; ;D

• Pyrotactical99
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I was the one that trades, from the dragons breath
Aug 31 2012 1:47 am

Cant wait..........though its been awhile i guess ill have to watch sg1 again for the 4 time

• Ekuzi44
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Oct 08 2012 9:04 am

I can&#039;t wait for the beta to come out and yes the alpha is for a select few at the moment until the beta comes out which at the moment will be for most people but the people who are active in the community will be put higher on the list for people that receive beta.<br /><br />I hope this helps.

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 26 2012 9:48 pm

I hate digging up threads but is it too late to join beta or too early atm?&nbsp; I have finished stalking the entire forum and am baying for bloo-- gameplay&nbsp; :P

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 26 2012 11:43 pm

[quote author=Rumo link=topic=250.msg3609#msg3609 date=1351290206]<br />At the moment the game is still in alpha testing the beta test will start in the near future (Shadowing needed to push the beta further and further because of some game chances he needed to make). <br />So as of now it is not to late to get into beta test. All you need to do is sign up for it and wait till beta starts. Because as it looks know all players who signed up will get selected for beta.<br />I hope I could help you.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />You have helped me greatly - my thanks, I hope to never see you on the opposite side of the battlefield ^^<br />Since it is starting &quot;soon&quot; I take it.. 2-3 weeks?&nbsp; I guess that is the same as saying &quot;The war will be over by Christmas&quot; but best to stay optimistic. - Once again THANKS&nbsp; :)

• Dakdak2012
  • Irregular
  • 0 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 27 2013 2:24 am

um hi i had a acounnt in the alpha and i was wondering if you cud help me out cus i was off for a while the email is dakdak2000@gmail.com