• Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Jul 21 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks Vitopian that's great info to check out. I had no idea all that I had to account for. How can I see achievements and advance techs? Survey speculation just shows me what buildings they have on the planet. Yeah man I thought I had given my fleet and extra boost since it said I would win with 40,000 jaffa, and I think 14 DG's... So I sent that PLUS 3 more dg's, 2 ms's, and 4 bombers and lost everything. Battle tool showed I have a lil over 200,000 more points than my target. My in game is derision... I'm teetering on whether I should reset myself but I have no idea what that does or what happens to me, my planets, my SS after that.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 21 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks RA8472

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 21 2014 7:06 pm

You need to click on a target PLANET, then click INFILTRATE > Technology Espionage, then click through the tabs.

Never go into battle without knowing the exact outcome. Even if you plan perfectly, always check your target right before your attack hits. They could build fleet, change stance, get reinforcements, etc.

If you reset, you will keep any advanced techs you purchased along with the contents of your Depository minus 10k. All else will be the same as if you just started playing. You will have 1 planet and 5 days of protection.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 21 2014 7:30 pm

I don't give reputation any more.

And I'm wiating for you in my net range.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Ra8472
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Kneel Before Zod!
Jul 21 2014 7:45 pm

That said, YOU are the only noob that attacked a occupied world when there are fifty thousand empties at the time. So please where in the tutorial did it say attack sieged planets? It was more than one conversation we had. If I was playing a war game I would have checked to see who was this shol'va , that sent me an asshole letter before I stared saying come at me bro. Your still trying to prove that you did the right thing. Stop being a tool and let it go. If you want to play, play. If everybody gets a "yea for trying" trophy it's a boring game. I have been reset by a more powerful alliance at one time. I didn't start the day the game started. Most of PE has been reset back to zero at one time. I listened to the experience players. I paid attention to what they did I learned from my mistakes. You have to work to get up to the point where you can take a sector away from anyone. If you just say it's not fair... Well you don't really want to play. You just want others to fix it for you.

I hunt the hunters of hunting hunted sheep or something.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 21 2014 8:03 pm

@RA8472 that's not what I said at all and this is the first time I play a game like this. I don't even play home game systems, my last home system I bought was PS2. I am still learning how to play but rest assured when I figure things out more I will play better. And yet again YOU prove how YOU were wrong by once again name calling. I don't come at you like that at all... You always come sideways first, so I guess I will have to build my fleet and NW up and give you a run for your money.

@Kelac I look forward to learning as much as I can to take you on or hold you off when I reach your range.

<< Previous 1 2 [3]