• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 20 2014 11:00 pm

ok new thing now do you think suns should be in the game like say if they were put in and a sun could hide your ships from scanners and stuff. like in sg you could hide your ships near a sun and other ships and stuff could not see them.

blackholes do you think having black holes in the game would be cool or not like lets say if your ship was going through a system and a black hole was there it could slow your ship down so it would take more time.

are these good or bad ideas and why

• Killer9169
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 20 2014 11:03 pm

I fully agree with both points alliances should be gone just removed fully from the game and there should be a limit on the number of stations per person

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jul 20 2014 11:05 pm

Fun fact: It's been publicly announced a few times this week that we are dropping all sister alliances. At the moment we're just trying to find everyone a new home, but if you do get attacked by a member of fury, bane, roar, or edge it has nothing to do with Project Eternity.

So get your facts straight. Eternity doesn't have 125 members after the update, we now have 25 members, so this is good for you if anything. There are plenty of other alliances that could wipe you noobs out, you just want to blame whoever's in the #1 spot. If Yugis alliance was #1 he'd be taking this cha'tii right now, not us.

And I believe that the limit on stations is 90, that is how many achievement tech points you can spend. We took out the warlords to get here, so get ballsy.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Stargate29fan
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "Yugi"
Jul 20 2014 11:05 pm

Ok yes only 2 Alliance that 1 in the same rule over the galaxy should be dealt with more clearly (power wise). Amount of Space Stations each player can have sounds good to have.

Stargate29fan - Aka "Yugi" :P
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 20 2014 11:23 pm

All of you guys complaining should start you own alliance, call it "La Resistance" or "Tok'lek"

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 20 2014 11:23 pm

We get it. You are unhappy. You shared a bunch of unrelated issues.

TLDR - just play. It's a video game. If you lose, so be it. Remember your first video games like Pac Man? You lose 100% of the time. The point is you had fun while playing, you challenged yourself and you grew better each time you played. As a bonus, here you get to make friends from around the world. It's pretty cool if you ask me.

1. Eternity is the top ally on the server, no question. They have the highest nw, the highest status, but neither are their strongest qualities.

When the alliance change to 25 players happened, they were the first ally at 25 members and they did a round of naq buys. Their members were all active enough to be online and contribute. They knew if they weren't online there were others waiting to take their place. THAT is their strength.

2. There are no more sister alliances. None. I believe Olek and GDozer will tell you Project Eternity is the only ally. Any player not in PE is not related to PE. There are no more sister alliances or protected players. You are either in the ally...or not.

3. The game map is small? There are 1600 sectors. Just to click through 1600 sectors and look at SS and WS alone takes many hours. To actually click on each planet and see who owns it and capture the information would take at least a week. Even so, we can always expand to a 50 x 50 grid. The recent expansion from 30x30 to 40x40 was over a 50% increase is size. Why expand further? You just said the game is dying. Which is it? Are we overcrowded to the point of needing expansion or not?

4. How will getting rid of alliances help you? Getting rid of allies will do two things.

a. Ally naq buys will be gone. A group of players coming together, spending $20 each and gaining over 3 mill in naq is massively powerful. Then again, it raised $500 for the game which is needed to cover the costs.

b. Reinforcements will no longer be a game element, which is sad because it encourages teamwork.

Even if allies are formally removed, they will still exist. Anyone can say "We are Ninja Ally. Here is a link to our members. Touch any one of us and you die". Players can still work as a team in skype and in game, but it wont be regulated. A group can have 50 players if they want.

5. In most games, one alliance rises to the top. It is up to others to challenge them. While Eternity is on top, they definitely have vulnerabilities. If you talk to their members, many of them do not like their own ally mates much, which is going to be an issue at some point. Also, several of them have major weaknesses related to activity, gaming skill or teamwork. They are beatable, but at this point of the game, and with their lead in nw and status, it wont happen unless a group of very dedicated gamers steps up. It is a challenge! A challenge in a video game, who would have thunk it?

6. Why limit the number of space stations a player can have? You are trying to limit power. How about instead of limiting others, try harder to grow yourself. You could play more hours and join a more organized ally.

Your argument has a valid point. I don't mean to take away from it. The game has mechanisms to adjust.

What I would like to see happen is a new server open that is Pay to Play, $20/month. No naq would be sold on the server. The game would be a 100% level playing field. A few ideas would be:

- name changes could be purchased, but that's about it
- advanced techs would be acquired monthly. Each month you acquire 5
- players could receive 1 tech reset and 1 personality/race reset each month
- protection can be purchased for a variable amount of days (up to 30) chosen by the player. When the protection period expires, the player cannot purchase protection again for 30 days

The above idea can't really be implemented until the current game's player base grows. Several things are in the works to do such. I am working on a System Lords fansite. Shadowing should have fully recovered his poor advertising choice by now and will be attending a gaming convention. Players are inviting friends...and so forth.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 20 2014 11:26 pm

Ok so here's the deal you have three alliances the others are so small they shouldn't be acknowledged and will disband if attacked.

Asgard

Dark heart/ hunters- basically same alliance

Eternity

Eternity loves to fight, they will go out of their way to pick fights. Which is GOOD. So shoutout to them for that. However, eternity and Asgard will never fight and dark heart/dark hunter will probably get attacked by eternity at some point or make some sort of alliance deal that Asgard has. So after that, then what?

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 20 2014 11:33 pm

Oh cakes, I kind of now like you for that last comment... The best one so far! But you don't know the current politics in eternity, and I think you'll be happy in a week when you start seeing it.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

Oh cakes, I kind of now like you for that last comment... The best one so far! But you don't know the current politics in eternity, and I think you'll be happy in a week when you start seeing it.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

Damn... 3 post glitch got me...

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Jul 20 2014 11:36 pm

We have disbanded our sister alliances yes, Please don't attack them at this time as we're trying to at least ensure that all our former members find a place to belong before completely cutting them off.

It's a matter of loyalty.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 21 2014 1:54 am

...Why don't you just make a new forum post? Why make it confusing...

[1] 2 3 Next >>