• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 09 2014 6:27 pm

I See allot of talk about minecraft in Galaxy, So i decided i would share my creations with you all.
I dont play online, but these were all built in single player, Some creations are pretty old, and were built without any mods or tools,
and took many weeks to build.

Feel free to show us your creations.

This is one of my firsts, an under water house, it has a secret exit/entrance in the back room, 2 floors, and lava underneath the stairs entering into it.

Top view of the under water house

This is my Pyramid, Built without tools or mods,home to several creations, Such as my stargate, and the Colosseum under it, Photos follow this one.

My myan temple, secret room under it, with secret exit, made with pressure plates and TNT

This was a Modded TNT "Nuke" that i added Lava bombs to, It made a big hole, but the fishers extending away from the blast did damage to many other creations, spent days repairing what it did
Needless to say, i removed that mod.

This is a Frigate i created, it has 166 Dispensers with arrows on it, Crew quarters, captains cabin, storage.

This is a War Galleon i was creating, i have not got around to finishing it.

This is my current project, it is the largest i have ever made, It is a replica of the nuclear reactors at Red Plains texas from the movie 10.5 Apocalypse.

My western town, farm with spawners, several buildings connect with secret entrances, bar has a bay window witch has a view partially under water.

My very first creation, an abnormally large house, Their is a forest to its side i put in, and a built a mountain behind it, It use to be a dessert, till i decided to put a lava mountain behind it, Lit the house on fire, big mess, so now it has a little pond and a crap load of ducks.
Photo also shows my green house.

Office building with parking structure, It has maxxed out height. Built 3/4 without tools, later when minecraft updated the max height was higher, So i copied and pasted more of it ontop.

My RL house, fully furnished.

Some water pyramid i built for the hell of it, Has view of my falls behind it, fun to ride down in boat.

One of my newer creations, built about a month ago, this mansion has quite a few rooms, basement with a torture room, Several levels, one is a secret entrance to the stables, one blows you up, and another releases zombies into the second cage filled with humans, and the last lever, releases the mobs on you.

This is a maze, once entered you can not leave, it starts small, and the mazes get longer and more complex as you go up, It is in human, I cant even beat it, filled with traps, mostly no lights, small hallways, easy to get lost, has a village on the very top. But if you can manage to get that far, theirs some pretty cool sights, like a cave inside of it, complete with rivers, waterfalls.

My second creation, this is my Snow Castle, built without any tools

This is the same castle, but placed under water, with the snow replaced with Glass, pretty hard to navigate it.

Comes with 1 glass layer over a lava floor, gives you some sence of Up and Down

The main entry room

This would be my 3d creation, i built this without any mods or tools right after my snow castle, It has one entrance, and several hundred furnished rooms.

This would be my newest creation, i finished this right before i started my nuclear reactor, This is a gigantic dam,
It has pipes that come from the lake witch get sucked into the 4 pump stations, you can enter these pipes in several areas, and swim them all the way to the turbines, witch then release the water at the bottom.
even comes with levels to shut off any pump or tube you want.

• Chrysostom15
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 30 2014 1:47 am

nice. thanks for sharing