• Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 15 2014 11:37 am

Hi Shadow,
Cant seem to attack a world at the moment, you at least have to give us the ability to take over a world.

Shaltek
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 15 2014 11:41 am

Cause of the protection system im adding in right now

planet has to be the networth of at least 30 percent less of your networth

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 15 2014 11:48 am

*claps for protection system*

wait a person you are attacking has to be 30 percent weaker then you are to attack it?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 15 2014 11:54 am

no. You can only attack players at least 30 percent less as big as you and someone 30 percent weaker in networth can't attack you

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zimmer882
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hello Peeps!
May 15 2014 5:03 pm

This really is a good idea I just wish I didn't lose my naq farm. I mean the guy hasn't been playing for a long time.

• Commanderloch
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • CommanderLoch duhh
May 16 2014 6:33 am

Yeah this is a big hit on my Farms as well. At least make it to where anyone not active for more than two weeks loses protection....

• Canov73
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 16 2014 8:29 am

I can understand wanting a protection system but now I cant steal slaves, run any missions or even lock someone down that is being a jerk without spending hours looking over the galaxy for someone in my "Range". Oh and we still cant gain status from anyone....

I see a parallel to some pop culture, This game now reminds me of "Tron" a dream of an open system that everyone can user and have fun has been locked down so tightly by the Master Control Program that it has become a draconian state of forced compliance.

Maybe you should change the name of the game, its not anything like what a System Lord would or could do based on the mythology or stories of the show.

Shaltek
  • Zimmer882
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hello Peeps!
May 16 2014 7:49 pm

I like Commanderloch's idea anyone who doesn't play for more than two weeks loses protection. I found somesome who hasn't been playing for quite a while longer.

Maybe this will get people to login more often.