• Magmrakm
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 11 2014 1:57 am

Just a thought, I'm some what new to the game but i recently bought a space station having it taken from me in mere hours. The only reason i find this happened, is because now in the sector screen it shows every sector with a space station in it by highlighting it red. I feel that if this wasn't the case I would still have my 40k worth serving me.. lol but maybe removing that feature will keep from the heavy hitters, you know who you are, from taking all of them.

AA.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 11 2014 1:59 am

That was the point. Shadowing wants to stir cha'tii up and start war. lol

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 11 2014 1:59 am

the new protection system im building should help a ton. Probably shouldn't build a station when you have little military though

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 11 2014 2:01 am

nope wrong and dude should keep an eye on chat. they go sector by sector looking and a lot of people have said they will take stations in their sectors and ones next to them and I have many times told people in chat not to get stations unless you have a good alliance backing you or have a huge fleet. but no one listens. you spend and lose all that Naq that could be better used if you want advise just ask. at least it was 40k and not the 100k many new guys where losing when they built FS's

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 11 2014 3:05 am

Ender is correct. Good advice! I own 1 SS and could buy another, but not until I know I can defend it.

I have a fs, multiple ms a d dg, but not enough for another SS.

Also, unless you are willing to lose it do not buy it!

Sorry for your loss!

• Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
May 11 2014 6:09 pm

Even if you had a strong military, you could still lose your SS. Having a strong alliance is a good idea as well. If you want to avoid being bothered don't build anything that has unique value so to speak. This way you can grow without being hassled. Once you have yourself established you can get the cool toys :)

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 12 2014 3:03 pm

should be a limit on how many space stations you can own like maximum 10-15 stations