• Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 08 2014 9:18 pm

Shut up, Jbutler, nobody likes you.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Jbutler
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 08 2014 9:28 pm

stuff you voldemort, no one likes you either rofl

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 9:44 pm

Stuff me?

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 08 2014 10:52 pm

you know at first I was all for defending will. but then cuz everyone was hitting him and he couldn't hit them back he Jaffa bombed me at a time when I barely affored the dam. he has no friends he cheats and will betray anyone that trys to help him just cuz. every time he gets the benefit of the doubt he shows who he really is. shadowing even reset his friends list and login's so he could start fresh and he still did same stuff which is how we found out it was him that time. shadowing perma ban his IP's just to save players from quiting due to this 20-something loser that pretends to be a kid. hell tell me olek and a few of the others and we will more then happily spend as much as he was just to have him banned.

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 11:25 pm

That's horrible.... You want to ban some kid just because you don't like him? You are all calling him on cheating: he had multis as a diversion so that he would be left alone, he didn't use them to give himself stuff... half of this game are actually cheating, william is not one of them, they make multis with the intent to jaffa bomb people.

Why can't you all just stop bulling a 12 year old who wants to play the game? Progeekzys hate forum post goes to far; it's a terrible thing to do to someone who is trying to play the game while you sit around playing victim and having him reset. You have proven that you can't just be satisfied with what you claim to want, you want to track him down and ruin the game for him completely.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 1:12 am

OK time for me to chime in here and reiterate what I said in chat last week. Firstly...everyone is responsible for their own actions here. Secondly..william in not a 12 year old boy. He is a grown ass man because there is no 12 year old boy that has the kind of money he has been throwing around. It sickens me to even think that a grown ass man is portraying a 12 year old. That tells me that he has a serious psychological imbalance. He has been told time and time and time and time and time again to reset completely and not act like an asshole in the game. He refuses to take the advice that has been given to him numerous times by numerous different people. I realize that this is a war game, but he is a constant nuisance since his "tactics" are not that of actually gaining anything in the game. His intent is just to piss people off then reset so the people he is pissing off cannot do anything back to him. Voldy...you know me. We had an issue with DocBrown doing the same thing. I talked to him and came to an agreement that he wouldn't randomly jaffa bomb people and actually play the game. Have we had any issues with him since? Absolutely not...because he started to play the game and not piss anyone off. If william would get that through his thick ass skull then maybe the same thing would happen to him...but his actions then and now are proving that will never happen.

Voldy you defend him like he has done nothing wrong. Well you are in the wrong for thinking that because there are at least a dozen people here that have had issues with him for no obvious reason. He is hunted because a lot of us don't want him to get too big to where he is a pain in the ass to get rid of.

William....if you truly want to play the game, and this is the last time I am going to say it, stop being an annoying asshole, reset or make a whole new account, and stay off the chat. That is the only way you will be able to play the game without being constantly hunted. Ignore people as Voldy said. /rant

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 1:55 am

1: Everyone is responsible for their own actions, yes; that doesn't mean that other people aren't responsible for provoking those actions.

2: I talk to william alot...He talks like a twelve year old and he acts like one.

3: nothing like docbrown. Docbrown was setting out to jaffa bomb you, william is just responding to the attacks on him by stupidly attacking everyone he can find.

4: He never just gets himself in trouble out of nowhere, it's always provoked by someone else trying to get a rise out of him... usually progeekzy.

William didn't annoy anyone last time, last time he was exposed by progeekzy randomly and was talked cha'tii about in chat; he responded by over reacting and hitting anyone he could find, this was only after progeekzy and a few others were resetting him and he had nothing better to do than use up his fleet.

This time was the same, he did nothing and said nothing to anybody until progeekzy started talking cha'tii in chat and the people he attacked reset him. So yes, it was his fault, but it never would of happened if progeekzy had just let him be.

• Nick1
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 2:34 am

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 2:36 am

i get one more chance so please can we end this topic i will do as voldemrot says and binar.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 09 2014 2:59 am

Yes last time i told people who he was. Did that really give him the right to jaffa bomb half the galaxy? The time before that, as warcommander, he took it upon himself to take on the warlords. All on his own. Un provoked. For no reason. And after that they have been hunting him. I was not talking crap about him at that time. I had nothing to do with that time. That was all on him. He was left alone for months. He had been booted from my alliance and he joined the gods. He kept going on vacation and he was left alone, mostly. Then one day galaxy chat exploded with him attacking warlords.

So this argument that he only does this when hes provoked and if hes left alone he wont do it, pretty much invalid. Willy does as willy does. And because of willys actions, yes, a lot of people have it in for him. And it started with his actions that he chose to do all on his own. From the day i met him he was like this. And if he hadent been like this he woudent be in a position now to have people want him reset.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 7:20 am

Yeah... that's just not true. He was going to be reset by some people either way, so he decided to take everyone out with him. You're twisting words to make him look bad.

• Jbutler
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 09 2014 10:29 am

as there is a split difference between views on william, why dont you all just go to bloody war and kill each other, and let me and william get on with things

<< Previous 1 [2] 3 Next >>