• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
May 08 2014 4:37 pm

William841 aka warcommander aka olek2 aka dragonkiller aka who knows how many other names.

He uses every dirty trick in the book to win. He has used multi accounts many times. He used a glitch to take out a flagship with 1k jaffa. He attacks planets takes over there planets then resets, clearing the planet. Its time for him to get a perma ban so he can bother us no longer.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 08 2014 4:39 pm

mabey if YOU progeekzy had been nicer to me when I first started I would not make you so angry and I will stop it and play right when and if when you say sorry to me .!

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 4:42 pm

so you will stop cheating and using glitches to win wars if people are nicer to you? really? you cant be serious lol. Please perma ban him.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 4:48 pm

ok cheating I dot do that I have one multi to pretend not to be william841 whn I am found out just want to play and not be hunted by you no one knows who m the you tell a war lord hey that william41 hit him kill him reset him again and again just stop it! and say sorry and I will!

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 08 2014 5:06 pm

seriously, leave him the shel kree alone.... He doesn't cheat in the way that most do, all he does is create a second account as a diversion so that people don't know it's him; which doesn't work by the way, it's more stubborn than anything.

Progeekzy, you are the one who has provoked his overreaction for the past two resets. He hadn't said anything before you started calling him out in chat and than eventually everyone decided to reset him again. He over reacted, sure, but he didn't want to do any of that in the first place, he just wanted to play the shel kree ing game, which apparently he's not aloud to do? He attacked all the big name players in sight because he was being reset by 10 people either way, he thought he would go out with a bang. That was annoying as hell and completely unjustified, but he got reset and lost 30k networth for that all ready.

Seriously leave him alone, he has proven that he can go without talking unless antagonized by someone else. He is hard to keep in-line, but if he lets me help him to ignore progeekzys attempts to weed him out and gang beat him, I'm sure he will be fine, as he's proven twice before.

I like you progeekzy, but stop playing victim.

William, put progeekzy on your ignore list. /ignore progeekzy

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 5:09 pm

ok also that is a good point voldemrot thank you

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 5:16 pm

So somehow i caused the attack against the war lords? the many many attacks? Sorry, i dont think so. Those were his actions. He took over one of nefs planets, then reset himself. Thats on him. His doing. This time he attacked yet another warlord for no reason at all. Unprovoked. I didint even know that account was him. i didint even know about that account at all or that he was back in the game again. Yet somehow his actions are my fault?

William needs to be held accountable for williams actions. Him running multis and running glitches to win wars, then blaming someone else for those actions? Come on now. William made those choices. William sent those fleets. William made those multis. Not me.

And ya. Last time i knew who william was. And a lot of people wanted him reset and were asking who he was. so i told them. So what? If william had not made those choices and the actions he did he would not have been in a position to have people pissed off at him. how is that my fault?

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
May 08 2014 5:23 pm

No, you didn't directly cause him to suicide-rape a bunch of warlords, but he never would have done that if it weren't for you provoking him to do something stupid so that you had a reason to reset him. How can you act like you have nothing to do with this? He never talks until you start talking cha'tii about him and than he over reacts in the way that an irrational 12 year old would; he attacks everyone in a fit of blind rage and than resets himself.

Stop with this multi thing, there are bigger problems with multis, people who actually use them to benefit themselves. William only has the one to try to avoid you and everyone else accusing him of being william before he even talks. You are hunting him and he is trying to escape you by creating a multi with the same name. You continuing on about that just proves even moreso that you are out to get him at all costs. He's creating a multi to get away form your "bulling" (I hate that word, it sounds childish.) and there's not much else he can do to escape you.

OH yeah! and you created a hate tread on the forum to try to get him kicked out of the game and have everyone turn against him.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 5:24 pm

you know what I am done with this crap keep playing no matter what and it war game some people attack is for the game and some I am trying to take down with me.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 7:04 pm

cheating/multying is against rules under any circumstance not that it matters because it doesn't get policed.

however for future purposes William I suggest to stop getting hunted you delete all multis and come back under 1 new name and don't tell anyone ingame who your new name is, that way they cant hunt you.

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
May 08 2014 7:48 pm

I hope WIlliam stays, he's fun target practice in a time of boredom and idle.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Jbutler
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2014 8:53 pm

I am in full support of william, and hope he stays, and has a long happy life here in the galaxy

[1] 2 3 Next >>