• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 05 2014 12:31 am

Just a few questions/ideas for shadowing, in regards to the upcoming changes listed in his mass mail.

Firstly, if naq mines are to be taken away, Cant you place a CAP of 100 on a planet? If they are taken away, what will be given to the players who have 100 on each planet? Perhaps Naq compensation based on their Tech, and # of planets so they can have exactly enough to replace those 100 with something new.

Second, Homes, perhaps a bonus to Recruitment speed, as their was talks of adding a time limit onto the production of units.

Third, Fortresses, i believe the ability for them to protect buildings is a great idea, However, not logical, it would make more sense for them to decrease the amount of Jaffa and Gliders killed, as these units would typically be stored inside of them. either or is fine by me.

And last, the Military Limit, I think the way you worded it could be confusing to some, but i believe it went something like this, if it did not, then consider this a idea ;)

When you have 100 slave camps, as well as tech added in, Lets just say you have 50,000 military cap on that planet that add's in with the rest of your planets to say 500,000.

So instead of being able to send 500,000 cap worth of units, you will only send 50,000, the limit of the planet you are sending from, But you can still send multiple attacks from other worlds, Just not the one you just sent from because you maxed out its Cap, But if you send half of what you did "25,000", you can send the other half "25,000" till 50,000 is reached.

- DeathKnell

• Ryzom55
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 16 2014 12:48 am

As a new player (I.E literally yesterday) i did however spend nearly every free, instant building point (approximately 600+) on naquadah mines and laboratories. will there be compensation for negating entirely the amount of money and time ive put into these laboratories etc and also on my 4th planet where i have built manually using all my naquadah will i get a refund on that too?