• Sordxyx
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 04 2014 2:47 pm

it started a few days ago i go to the site put in my info then it says account incorrect or does not exist?

i reset it 2 times wrote the password down and username not once did it work BUT when i tried to log onto the forums it did not work so when i reset it it logged me into it now if i log out i cant login with that info the only way to log in is to reset my password For me to use the forums but that wont work with system lords

+
My name was ****** in the game now its saying its my game name sordxyx? how did it turn to that o-o <i may have changed it im 90% sure i did not>

Please fix this if i dont go on the game soon who knows what could happen

• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
May 04 2014 2:52 pm

wow that sucks far but you kinda just told everyone your open to attack? should have just msg shadowing your info after the post

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 04 2014 7:50 pm

There is no bugs with 26horses log in system that im aware of. I'll send you a private email

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sordxyx
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 04 2014 10:39 pm

Just tried again this time i can log into the forum no resets but when i tried on the game offcourse it did not work

Just wondering are those things near the Password area a virus? i may be infected its like a key that if u click it shows your password?
if no then is there any way i can get into my account :(