• Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "Omnia sponte fluant; absit violentiarebus"
Apr 21 2014 6:13 am

Greetings,

It has been on my mind lately that this game should have a Wiki page, logging events that occur as well as alliance pages and sector control etc. I based my thoughts on the Urban Dead Wiki which includes maps, section info, and group info. It's at http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Main_Page
I admit that I don't possess the knowledge to create a wiki, though I do know how to edit. Would anyone be willing to either commit to this venture or perhaps setup a joint venture? I really think it can help a lot of new players out by having information on alliances, specific players maybe, sector control, and any current wars or battles that are going on. It would be nice to know that our history is recorded, that way we can look back on it much later in the future.

Supreme Commander Atum
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Apr 21 2014 6:16 am

if I knew how I would dude....that would be very helpful just i'd want to be left out of it. last game I was made a public know figure in went bad for me

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 21 2014 6:58 am

Could be a good idea if there was no personal data on players so no one. Ecame a target like Ender became. If it was a chronical of major events like major battles and the like.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 21 2014 7:38 am

I support you in all of your endeavours, Atum. :) And Ender, why don't you share you bad "public" experiences for us to all have a good laugh...Don't be shy, we don't bite.......

AH yes, and I can't wait for the wiki page about "The Great One Man Battle: William841 vs. The Warlords".

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!