• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 19 2014 8:30 pm

It does seem as if most days the game is used mostly for chat.

Its not all that often that wars break out. That theres some sort of action in the galaxy. And i often hear of wars, even small one, after they are finished. What is there to hold my attention?

To be honest if this game had any other theme over the top of it besides stargate, i would have left a long time ago.

With all the NAPS sister alliances and wallet lords running things i think a lot of players are afraid to make a move.

On top of that a lot of players spend months building up forces. Who wants to risk a fleet in a 3 hour battle that they just spent 5 months building up?

I think the game needs to change so players can pump out units faster. Much faster. If it only took 1 month what it now takes 5 to do players might be less worried about losing forces.

We need to put the focus back onto war, in a war game.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 19 2014 8:38 pm

The way you put that I totally agree. Perhaps lower the cost of some of these units. And now I do believe we should be able to be producing more Naq. If this game was a little faster paced I believe you are right and it will grab more attention from its players.

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Apr 19 2014 9:38 pm

agree

Joma secu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 19 2014 11:14 pm

All with you here. It's annoying to have to wait a whole month to gain back battle loses when the guy you attacked or that attacked you can jut do it in 5 minutes with his wallet.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 19 2014 11:14 pm

All with you here. It's annoying to have to wait a whole month to gain back battle loses when the guy you attacked or that attacked you can jut do it in 5 minutes with his wallet.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 20 2014 2:21 am

I agree. The game has become slow. I for one am staying off anyone's radar while I rebuild my fleet. That will take awhile. I do not mind risking my fleet, but I need one to risk. Anything that makes the game faster I am in favor of doing.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Apr 20 2014 3:24 am

/signed

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 22 2014 3:02 am

Yah I am going to fix this guys

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 24 2014 11:20 am

But, that is the point. I am going to attack a war satellite. I am going to need 1.2 million attack points to engage at least.

If I can get my army back in 5 mins after glassing the planet then that is not correct.

What you need is to encourage players to attack, which will give them some sort of bonus for doing so, so it is in there best interest to attack.

Lots of players are what I call stat builders, who like seeing numbers rather than war. That is ok, but there should a risk/reward scenario.

• Strangetek
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 10 2014 11:48 pm

There should be away you can find ancient ships and city ships where left by them when ascended you could have the labs work on it so we can make it work