• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 19 2014 3:13 am

This is a Petition to have Kynell Perma-Banned from the game for all the cheating he's been doing, because the people that knew he was cheating and saw he wasn't getting punished for it then in turn the others started to follow by his example which has made several people stop playing this game (and more not even want to get started) that had been around since beta. Now I'm not saying everyone that knew about what he was doing is doing it, and a lot of those that did report him and the others for doing it did in turn get punished for it instead by getting attacked and reset repeatedly (because lets face it, if you gain something for cheating and it isn't taken away you still get to use it even if it got changed in game so you couldn't cheat that way anymore). I feel and I know many agree that this game will end disastrous if people like Kynell are let to do as they please.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 3:17 am

You say everyone knows but you have presented nothing for evidence. A petition needs facts and yours has none.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 19 2014 3:23 am

I havent even heard of this person cheating, whatever your version of cheating is. Theres not a whole lot of posted rules, so what rules was broken and how did he cheat?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 3:57 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmtad5jwfpf4l57/kynell.png

is one of the screen shots, I didn't got the other screenshots of him cheating because his guys reset me using some of them before i could take a picture of it. sometimes im on my phone when i play this game and can't take screen shots either.

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 3:58 am

Cheating is allot different from Exploits, or Bugs.

Define the cheating, and provide proof.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 19 2014 4:04 am

Masterstickboy thats not cheating or against the rules. There are no rules anywhere about sister allys. In any way shape or form. So how can someone break a rule thats not written?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 4:20 am

cheating is using an exploit or bug without reporting it. and it was a mass system message that was sent out telling everyone to stop status farming sister alliances or you would get your status reset back to 1

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 7:59 am

guys just ignore him, he is 1 of my personal trolls that we had to reset a few times for causing trouble and for taking his alliance and others down with him for no reason.

he was originally called masterztec, then previously cobra, I ws prepared to leave him alone now I thought he has learnt his lesson but he decided to attack me during my little war so had to get punished again, clearly he doesn't learn.

in regards to status farming sister alliances, I caught some of my guys doing it so I told them to stop, they informed me shadowing said it was find and not gonna police it now because he intends to change it so status farming destroys buildings soon, to be sure I asked myself and it was fine.

im one of few people left who don't cheat on this game, infact you and all your other noobs that troll me are the oes who make a lot of multis to suicide on me constantly over months and none of you ever get banned for it, so grow up ztec and shel kree off.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 8:20 am

im glad I got you back as my personal troll again tho, some people love me so much that they carry on trying to get my attention with stuff like this for months.

I have given u +1 honourable ztec for showing your loyalty and love to me :)

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Apr 19 2014 8:39 pm

Wow Ztec You Should Really Know Better Then This Stuff Lol Kynell Is A Nice Person Ive Made Friends With Sence I Left Your Alliance When It Was Being Taken Down Under The Name Demonicrain Now Im Artashir!
And Side Note ((Hiyas Everyone This Part Was Only Outta Bordem Lol))
"LONG LIVE THE WARLORDS"

Suntzu
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 19 2014 10:27 pm

artashir I was not aware ur previous name was demonicrain and a previous enemy of ours lol, welcome to the alliance :p

• Crosis
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 20 2014 2:48 am

hi...i like pie