• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 17 2014 3:04 am

Shadowing, when are you going to fix this game? This pay to play stuff is crap. Quit worrying about things like sister alliances, which is so common because people like it, and worry about things like pay to play which are killing the game. Your players like sister alliances so leave it the hell alone. This game should be what we want, not what you want. Fix the shiit we keep complaining about. I am calling you out and I think we deserve some damn answers. I won't spend a damn penny on this game or recommend it to anyone until I get some answers and I am convinced its going to be fixed. All your cool improvements won't mean crap if you can't fix what's already broken. I have better things to do then play a broken game. I don't want to be an ass but enough is enough.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Apr 17 2014 3:05 am

bu.....but i dont like sister alliances and pay to play it needs some change i have a really good idea that a other game called battledawn use if anyone has ever played that

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 17 2014 3:06 am

Most the complaints I get is sister alliances existing. I get very few complaints on single players spending a lot on the game.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 17 2014 3:08 am

http://www.26horses.com/forum/?page=topic&data=882&page_link=1

Really?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

Guess it just depends on who you talk to. I'll start directing all the people that I talk to, to this topic so you can grasp how big of a deal this is man.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

The exploitation of bugs made the things happen as they did yesterday. Some people have volunteered to help shadowing with the game but he has refused. There are so many holes right now the the game might as well look like swiss cheese. And what I mean by that...if you do things that you normally can't in the game...then that is exploiting a bug...ie...cheating.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 17 2014 3:09 am

Yah really lol. Even including that forum link

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 3:11 am

Progeekzy, read mine and compare it. Mine has a distinctly different purpose so get the hell out of my topic if you are going to post stupid shiit.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Apr 17 2014 3:12 am

most people in the top 20ish if not top 10 are wallet lords in a since or most are if anything just make it you can only buy something once ever 24 hour or something like that

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Apr 17 2014 3:14 am

I was simply trying to show that there are a fair amount of people against people buying an endless amount of naq from the market

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 3:14 am

I agree Hamilier, and I think that would have a huge impact on balancing the game out but shadowing has waited so damned long that it may be to late. People have been talking about this for weeks now if not longer. Probably closer to two months honestly.

Gotcha Pro

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 17 2014 3:17 am

It has already gone way past the point of fixing. There is only one way to fix it now. Another reset...everyone at 0....no market or a VERY limited market.

Edited to add: Yes I know I have spent a good amount of money here...and yes I would still recommend a reset to 0.

[1] 2 3 Next >>