• Macca
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 13 2014 1:23 pm

There was a topic earlier about being able to name a flagship.

What about having a unique jaffa that would be your first prime, or for other races to you could call it something else.
You could name your first prime as well.

He/she could have their own stats which would give bonuses to your army i.e. Each time your successfully attack someone your first prime gains 0.5% attack for your army. And the same for each time you successfully defend yourself. And there would be a cap for the maximum percentage aswell.

And then if he dies you just have to name a new first prime but there stats will be at zero again.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 13 2014 1:26 pm

I kind of like the idea, but the dying part doesn't work out to well. I don't know, something like that though would be cool. I like the 0.5% for winning a battle though! You're onto something.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Macca
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 13 2014 1:42 pm

Maybe if you lose a battle your first prime needs to be revived with a sarcophagus and he loses 1% stats

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 13 2014 1:43 pm

BETTER!

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 13 2014 1:43 pm

BETTER!

• Novalesca
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Doge is best system lord.
Apr 18 2014 10:35 am

I like this Idea, the First prime could have a unique ship in space too. the stats would have them at 1000x a normal jaffa and have a power boost of 0.5% for each attack/defend for the army that takes them into battle. And when they die you can pay double naquadah to revive them or just make a new one. Revived ones should have a -5% to their original stats minimum being a normal first prime and a maximum of +25% to your army.

50 wins/defends will bring the first prime up to full power. Just make it so you can't just attack a vacant planet and get a win as that would be broken.

base cost for the first prime should be somewhere between 12,000 and 20,000.
This cost is definitely fair because this unit enhances the str of all units it fights with, not the entire army. Doing this would enable players to have a bit more control over their armies.

Systemlords Wow Much War Very Planets So Space
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Dec 11 2014 4:43 am

I like this idea

Lord Money$eal