• Chrysostom15
  • Irregular
  • 6 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 07 2014 5:46 am

I was just told that I hit the planet max. I am a little surprised and upset. I just made a donation and spent money to upgrade planets. Then, when I went to take over planets 6, 7, and 8, I found I had hit the max. My concerns are:

1. If the max was clearly known to me at the start, I would have abandoned my home planet before upgrading it to the max and picked 5 planets all next to eachother. Now, I am more spread out than I would like as I thought I could have an unlimited number and so each didn't have to be perfectly placed.

2. For system lords to have only 5 planets isn't really in-line with the idea of an expanding empire.

So, I am writing for a couple reasons:
1. To see if there is some way to be allowed more planets
2. To share my 2 cents than 5 planets is really too few.
3. To ask why there is a 5 planet limit.

Thanks for listening.

• Jordanedmond
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 07 2014 5:49 am

expantion is in a later update, up to 20

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 07 2014 5:52 am

If you had read the Guide you would have known that 5 is the max. For right now.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 07 2014 10:43 am

it is apparently being increase soon to 20 planets (which I do not like and is pointless)

also a word of advice do not place all your planet together, its far more better to spread them around like I explained in the tutorials, trust me it will really save your ass and help you out spreading them around.