26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 09 2014 12:14 pm

Well I have been around here longer than anyone else who posted and have also had 10 honorable at one point. Honorable shifts with each post you make -_-

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 12 2014 3:51 am

Doctor, I have no issue with your idea, or objections to Cakes idea. My objection is to the point you edited out!

Differing views are stimulating and a good tool for obtaining clarification of an issue.

Also, 10 negative reviews is not a consensus. They are simply 10 opinions. Nothing more.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Apr 12 2014 4:29 am

I don't agree with the good doctor calling cakes a "moron", but I also do not agree with you saying that the doctor has a low intelligence level... From what I Have seen, the DR. appears to be a smart guy.

cakes, I don't think your idea would work and I would have to agree with the doctors general point, you should learn how to use the form before posting 3 topics about the same thing back to back. =)

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 16 2014 5:39 am

CJ, you are correct! However, I am not sure Cakes "misuse" (If it was misuse!) was due to ignorance of the proper use of the forums. At worse it was a momentary lapse in judgement. Which we all are guilty of from time to time.

Doctor, I apologize, but reading your name calling made my blood boil until I saw red. Cakes is not a moron. Yes, better use of the forum would be a positive improvement.

I am as guilty as you were. One should not allow their emotions to darken their actions. In that regard I apologize to all who read my rant! It was inappropriate and I am sorry!

And, CJ, that earned you an honorable from me!

• Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 16 2014 5:43 am

Ditto here, i stepped out of line with my comment,

• Lesnmore
  • Irregular
  • 103 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 16 2014 5:47 am

Doctor, perhaps we all can learn from our "mistakes"! Yes?

(+1 for your last entry, sir!)

<< Previous 1 [2]