• Dirkish
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 23 2014 2:05 am

Just logged in today and went to buy another ms... and Apperently my Military Limit has been reduced to 58000..... making me way over with roughly 107000.... as far as I can tell nothing else has changed. I havent been attacked. have max slave camps on each planet and the likes...

• Adadad
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • yarg
Mar 23 2014 2:06 am

but have you actually read the patch notes? :\

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 2:07 am

The problem affected everyone. It seems the game was giving everyone an advanced building to mad out camps. Shadowing will be raising the limit for everyone soon.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 23 2014 2:20 am

I don't think it had anything with the game supplying advanced building limits...my military limit has been the same since well before the advanced buildings were mentioned, let alone introduced.

I've also got enough points in tech that it's supposedly supplying 150% military max, and yet my limit was cut more than in half.

If there were going to be changes or "corrections" to military limits, it should have been done at the same time that the planet limit was raised and the other changes went into affect so the EXTREME hit to military max could be offset by building further camps on other planets.

It's getting seriously irritating that there keep being HUGE changes like this, that literally cripple 90% of people playing so there's absolutely nothing whatsoever to do in the game until doomsday, without SOMETHING being done at the same time so there's an offset of some kind so players have a reason to log in.

At the moment, there's no status to be had, we can't expand, and now we can't even build military or agents because of this latest change.

So...what exactly are we logging in to do at this point?

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Patersin
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Mar 23 2014 2:38 am

The mil-pop you had was from a glitch thats been going on for almost a month+ now. It got fixed. Sorry you cant have a FUK HUGE fleet anymore. Remember, this game is about large jaffa armies supported by a Hatak or two with a few bombers and gliders boosting attack. Not massive 20+ hatak fleets raping everything without loss. The game is "Stargate: 1000 years before Ra's death", not "Supreme Commander: Stargate Style" lol.

• Dirkish
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 23 2014 3:45 am

who is to say I dont have a cha'tii ton of jaffa?