• Lordzues81
  • Irregular
  • 35 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 30 2014 8:35 pm

i think alliances should go because most alliance are just sister alliances anyways you have like 2 to 3 real alliances if any your going to keep alliances then you should do this-- Make it race vs race alliances. like if you pic asgard thats your alliance and so on

• Zalvalar
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The light of Night shall Reign
Jul 05 2014 12:05 am

I think that alliances should revolve around the who ever is a system lord. Currently there are 20 System lords in the game. Give them one alliance each so a max of 20 alliances period. And since the System lords have a feudal government, make their alliance members feudal lords under them. That way have like 30 or 40 players max per alliance now, which covers up to 600 players, and make it minimum that each system lord has 20 players each starting out, if this system is implemented. That way one or two system lords dont have max members while others have few. Then let recruitment begin until the max of 30 or 40 is reached. And as more players join, Shadowing can increase the max player count per alliance. This would be great for wars. If 2 massive alliances clash it would awesome to have 80 players(40 vs. 40) bashing each other to death at the same time. Plus it would kill sister alliances as the only reason to have a sister alliance is to make one alliance bigger anyway. So nothing is lost just improvement to the system.

Sartazdk
  • Detch
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 05 2014 12:50 am

That idea is interesting, but has a major flaw

That setting the current systemlords as the 'alliance leaders' would raise the question what if another player replaced them as a system lord? would their alliance just fall apart? Unless you suggest getting rid of the system lords changing,but then thats the goal of any player (supposedly) so removing that removes the target of the game? Or do you suggest that the only way it can be changed is battle between a system lord and a non-system lord, but then the system lord would have a huge advantage due to an alliance which the other player couldnt do.

• Zalvalar
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The light of Night shall Reign
Jul 10 2014 12:07 am

No flaw, whoever has the 2IC postion of the alliance would become the new System lord should one fall, for instance say ther System lord Apophis gets killed by System lord Cronus, Apophis, in a real life situtation, have some other goa'uld that would take his place should he die. Its a feudal system of Government so natrually there would be Goa'ulds that are nearly as strong as a system lord but would be called Lord instead that all they need is someone to be kicked from the council or killed in order to take over that spot.

Goa'uld hierarchy;
{
Supreme System Lord

System Lord

Lord

Minor Lord

Warmaster

Underlord

Minor Goauld
}

So if the system lord died, a sufficiently strong enough Goa'uld Lord that serves as a Noble, to that particular System lord, would then be crowned King AKA a System Lord.

in terms of the Game that would be whoever was nominated as 2IC.

Sartazdk
  • Ra8472
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Kneel Before Zod!
Jul 12 2014 8:17 pm

I think that the original ally/war system needs to be instituted. only can attack or be attacked once leaders have declared war. It would be restricted to allies. The allies would be frozen no one in no one out until war is over. there has to be IDK 30% losses from one side before anyone can surrender. after the war neither group can be attacked for about 1 week. Whomever wins their alliance gets a big status bonus like a 1000 in addition to war claims. The losers get the same overall loss bonus in status. Still a organized multi group could take advantage but there are a lot of moving parts that make it really hard and or obvious.

I hunt the hunters of hunting hunted sheep or something.
<< Previous 1 2 [3]