26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 08 2014 11:32 pm

How many think alliances should be wiped from the game.
I could then also create a war system between single players

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Mar 08 2014 11:35 pm

Hellz to the no. Is there even a war system in place for alliances? I think not from what I have seen. Alliances stay. Individual war system may work, but I have not even seen the alliance war system in place.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Mar 08 2014 11:36 pm

I dont even know why have to ask. Getting rid of Alliance's would be horrible! Every game that exsists needs and has alliance's, or clans, or guilds, etc. That is part of the fun of playing many games is playing and enjoying it with other people, to get rid of it would be to make a game become boring and worthless. I mean, imagine a game like World of Warcraft or any other game with alliance's if they didnt have those system's in place.

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...
  • Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 08 2014 11:37 pm

i don't think so but i do think that the limit to how many players can be in one should be removed at least then we wouldn't have to deal with figuring out who is in what sister alliance. and if they are then there really has to be some way to reinforce players. also alliances give players an idea of what they are getting into imagine if a new player attacked someone who is currently in the warlords without the alliance system. they would have no idea just how big a fight they were getting into

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 11:37 pm

Yeah, the alliance war system havent been put in the game yet, i think it should be soon, even before any other additions to the game are made! If anything alliance's and group activities should be enhanced and grown even more, not taken out!

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 08 2014 11:40 pm

Yeah, I think a max players in allianc's would be great if it was increased, personally 50 members seems like a good number. Also open's things up for when more people join. at minimum id say a max players per alliance be changed to 25.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Mar 08 2014 11:45 pm

Don't you dare remove alliances. Are you freaking kidding me?

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 08 2014 11:52 pm

I think that a war option needs to be between alliances. The war should last 3 days unless both click a truce button and no one else should be able to attack ether alliance in that time. After war is over, there should be a certain amount of time for the alliances involved to reciprocate and can not attack or be attacked something like 5-7 days. Do not do away with alliances. Just make them better.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Mar 08 2014 11:53 pm

this game needs ally theres no way around it but what it does need is some fixing

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 08 2014 11:56 pm

Hell no. Alliances well stay whether they are in game or not. Wiping them would just be a waste of your time. Instead...like other have stated...tweak them to allow for more players. Multi alliances are the reason most leaders have done that.

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Mar 09 2014 12:10 am

Even without them, I imagine most people would continue meta-alliances anyway. All we would lose is the ability to reinforce one another, and for the powerful alliances this is only an inconvenience.

I'm wondering what the thinking behind removing them is.

• Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 09 2014 12:24 am

Im guessing the reason its brought up is someone like Olek who buys his way through the game knows that with alliance's in the game he has to worry about the 100's of dollars he has spent on having almost twice as much Networth as the second ranked player lol. But thats rich kids for you that have to be powerful in a game to make up for things in real life.

[1] 2 3 Next >>