• Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 03 2014 6:41 pm

i would like to request peace between the timelord counsel and the warlords. the original problem occurred because of the following events.
1 we were getting ready to attack a player that was violating code of conduct of the forum
2 deus was attacked and sieged by a member of the warlords
3 lastdoctor turned the attack toward the sieging player
4 last doctor decided without the consulting the alliance to start amassing a greater attack force against the warlords in general as they controlled most of the game

i would like to request peace for the majority of the timelord councel with the exception of lastdoctor as the majority of us thought we were mearly going to defend one of our own against one player and had no itention of starting a war. any attacks planed on the warlords as a whole after the inital were also the doing of lastdoctor.

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Hanubku
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 03 2014 6:50 pm

Hmmm..

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 03 2014 7:31 pm

To me this sounds like a planned attack against the warlords was foiled and now you are trying to put the blame on Lastdoctor in order to save the rest of the alliance. We are not stupid and can figure out what you are trying to do. Your alliance was the lead of the threat...the plan was discovered and the threat was neutralized. Stop putting all the blame on the Warlords because you were fighting a losing battle. Those that have been here awhile know that, other than status, a warlord will not attack unless provoked and or a threat of attack is thrown out.

• Scrow
  • Irregular
  • 16 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 03 2014 7:41 pm

i will make this Deal to your alliance Deus will make a New Alliance Called WeServLord Scrow

and u will stay in that alliance for 2 weeks then u can do what u want

those that dont join that alliance will be kept in seige and will be forced to reset

• Scurvydog2
  • Irregular
  • 50 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i think shadowing should act like an ancient
Mar 03 2014 7:51 pm

regarding binars comment moments like this i wish i had the ark of truth. i make it a point not to lie. i will never attempt to use deception to get out of a situation. if i ever say something untrue it is due to bad information.

fighting for the players right to choose how they play
  • Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Mar 04 2014 3:52 am

I wish I had been here for this discussion... Deus was my snack... XD

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • 1701cara
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Galifrey Stands
Mar 04 2014 4:13 am

Leave my team alone. The damage has been done, my planets are gone. Leave my team allone. Do not punish them for the problems that I have caused.

The Only Doctor
  • Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 05 2014 1:04 am

And who are you 1701?

• 1701cara
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Galifrey Stands
Mar 05 2014 5:47 am

I am the Doctor. The oncoming storm. The predator. Timelord Victorious. It is me you have a quarrel with. Not my team. Not my council. You have laid siege my worlds time and time again. You have stolen Trenzalore. You have driven me to extremes. But you battle is over! leave my Council Alone. They may be back stabbing fools, But they are my back stabbing fools. Bother them NO MORE.
LET THEM BE

The Only Doctor
  • Whodare
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 06 2014 4:40 am

Anyone knows that if one of your members, or your leader, is going to attack the Warlords, or has, you contact the Warlords while this is happening and speak to them about getting a peace with them, minus the member who caused the fighting.

The Warlords are usually more than happy to simply attack that one player if you distance yourself from him/her as much as possible. It has happened in the past and it has been solved quickly.

However, you have waited until the end, when you are on the verge of getting your alliance destroyed to request a peace. This shows that you are attempting to turn your backs on TheLastDoctor now and not be forced to reset.