• Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Feb 20 2014 10:33 pm

I am leaving this game.

The reason why i am quiting this game is becous of the warlords.

They have grown so powerfull they have become a cancer that is killing this game slowely.

They attack anyone that either got enough netwoth to be a potensial challance to them or that have gained enough statuspoints for them to take so the warlords can get more rank and get more rank benefits.

Today i learned that they are attacking people for none of those two reasons but so they can blackmailing players into doing anything the warlords want them to do. like spying for them.

Some of those players are so scared of the warlords that they gotta tell the warlords what they want to hear and not what is true.
just so the warlords will leave them alone for the moment.

They say they dont attack alliances they got a nap with. but they attacked players into nigthshade alliance. And they got a nap with that alliance
i know it to be a fact. So they dont even honor there nap agreements.
A nap agreement is a None agression pact.

so basicly people have 4 choices.
1: either spend enough money in this game to make it to expensive for the warlords to figth them.

2: be attacked seiged or destroyed over and over and over and over again. forced to beeing reset on a frequent basis. thus preventing alliances and players to help each other to get better.

3: be attacked, be forced to agree to be a spy, even if it includes lie to the warlords so they can avoid beeing attacked for the time beeing.

4: quit the game becous nobody that dont want to or cant afford to spend a small fortune can never afford to gain to much networth or statusp points
becous that draws the attention of the warlords and they will just be wiped out over and over and over and over and over again.

This aint a gonach ing tread. just a warning to everyone playing this game so they know what they can except,

unless this game chances the warlords will continue to destroy all the average players aka the players that will not spend a small fortune in this game. and they will destroy any alliance before they get powerfull enough to stand a chance to challance one of the warlords alliance. at the moment they are 4 alliances. that are in the top 5 alliances.

This is a great game so i hope it will chance.

Shadowing need the help from the players of this great game so he can balance this game. so one group of alliances can not abuse how this game works. like dominate everyone and everything and forcing people into accepting beeing blackmailed into doing the warlords bidding and spying.

Please let shadowing the game creator know about how the warlords have abused you.

If anyone got any great idea's on how this game can be balanced out so this can be chanced let shadowing know.

regards

tsiuson aka yugoyu. good bye and may you all enjoy this game just becarefull and not get to much networth or statuspoints or the warlords will destroy you.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 20 2014 10:41 pm

The reason people were attacked was because we were given FREELY (we were approached by the person) incontravertible proof that several people in the alliances we went to war with were plotting to attack us.

We were sent MULTIPLE screencaps showing members from several alliances that were in on the plan, alliances that were PLANNING to break the NAP with us.

If you want to be mad at somebody, blame the people who dragged their alliances into war with us, AGAIN.

It's the same people over and over and over, and you idiots just KEEP following them, even though they consistently lead you to your deaths.

Blaming us for being proactive and taking down a threat before it came to fruition is just pointless whining, and it's not going to make us feel guilty for protecting ourselves.

At the end of the day, this is, ultimately, a war game.

You should play this game expecting to be attacked, with or without reason, whether by us or someone else, and plan accordingly, anyway.

If you don't want to be attacked, go play Farmville or Sims, but don't blame all your pacifist woes on the Warlords simply because we took the fight to your alliances when we were given evidence they were planning a coup.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Rifleman
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 20 2014 10:50 pm

Speaking as someone who was never attacked by the Warlords until one of those idiot leaders that Aldinach talks about above nearly led me and my friends to our doom, I can affirm what he is saying. And yet, even after we erroneously participated in that misguided effort to engage in a war with the Warlords, they allowed us to join one of their alliances!

Based on everything I've seen, we honor our NAPs. I've never seen us break one, nor have any leaders encouraged us to break one (some members get agitated that we have an NAP with nearly every major alliance, but the leaders still enforce them!). Violations of NAPs are always the other way around.

BUT EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T, so what!? Last time I checked this game is called Stargate SYSTEM LORDS. The System Lords were a ruthless bunch. Intrigue, betrayal, crushing the weak...it's what they were all about. Even so, the Warlords are nothing like that. Honestly we are awful goauld in that respect. ;)

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 12:03 am

goodbye

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Feb 21 2014 1:11 am

Looks like you left for the wrong reasons than.

bye

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 21 2014 1:27 am

What a joke. Really. Let me give you a story. Aizen. He was raped, he had 9 ms removed and bashed into the stone age.

He did not moan, cry, he got on with it. Now look at him.

As your name says

Yu go yu

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 1:37 am

I think it's fine that they attack people and what not but the sister alliances are ridiculous and ruin the balance of the game. I mean you have 75% of the people who know what they are doing in one of the three of their alliances.

• Sandman
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 10:03 am

good riddance.

Its a war game.

Ur plotting and backstabbing backfired. U paid the price.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 3:27 pm

I know where your coming from kelac but they only know what they are doing because myself or others have trained them up.

also I do help other people learn to play outside alliance and offer them advice on battle, I will help all players of the game with learning/advice if they ask me for it so will a lot of my alliance.

also I would like to see the declare war option come back and a thing where no other members outside of them 2 alliances fighting can get involved that way it will just prove that we will kill alliances with just 1 alliance and how many alliances we have makes no difference.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 4:29 pm

Okay kynell but anyone can be trained there isn't much to Learn but how much people are willing to play is a factor as well.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 21 2014 5:32 pm

At the end of the day the big question. Can you afford to loose a MS.

In money terms that is around $70 bucks. In game time that is near enough 5 days to get one.

That makes it hard for players.

Now, every game has stat players. Those who log in, see there armies grown, nice status blah blah blah. That is ok to, nothing wrong with that.

Some play the game as a war game. Kill anything that moves. That also is ok.

Some play to gain friendship and meet new people. Some like the diplomatic side of things.

No rules dictate how you play the game.

However, look at the game currently

Lets take for example, Quorum of twelve. 10 members

Allies: Aschen Empire, The First Ones, Arma's army, Asgard High council, Asuran alliance, The lost tribe, AA in training, and Alpha Gods.

That is 8 allies. Lets assume 10 members = 80 players plust the 10 = 90 members they could ask to help.

Warlords had 30.

Now, every alliance seem to allies. sister alliances etc etc.

So lets take all those game types from above.

Diplo is happy, stat builder is happy, peaceful player is happy (although they are stat players in my book) and those who play for friends.

Now where does it leave the players that like to war. Fight themselves then get picked off.

Now, when the races come in, then it may turn out differently as the Furlings may all team up with the asgards and attack the goauld. Or the Goauld systematically kills off the other races (my fav).

The game is driven bu, gaining status, becoming more powerful in the galaxy blah blah.

But my final words. Look at it as the stargate you love and see on tv. The Goauld ruled by force, but the tauri rose up, and fight back.

Apohis did not bother with the Tauri until they became a threat. We do no more than that.

• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 24 2014 8:09 pm

I'll be right behind tsi.

[1] 2 Next >>