• Xiacon
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 15 2014 1:20 pm

So I went to log in this morning and the the website informed me it was high time I activated my email. I followed the link and entered my email address and clicked "resend activation email", after which I was directed to a page that appeared to be the email I was supposed to receive. It activated just fine when I clicked the link and all, but I figured the odd behavior warranted a post here. =P

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 15 2014 1:24 pm

Should of taken you to a page saying to check your email

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xiacon
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 15 2014 1:30 pm

It sent me to a page with the following text:
Dear Xiacon,
Your Username: Xiacon
You received this email because someone used this email to sign up to a 26horses.com account.
Click Activate link to activate your account

Or if the link doesn't work copy and paste the link below into your browser address bar
http://www.26horses.com/?page=connect&function=activation&user=Xiacon&activate=1

URL:
http://www.26horses.com/?page=account_settings&action=display_resend_activation

Clicking the link activated my account.

• Armyskydiver
  • Irregular
  • 59 posts
  • Reputation 30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 31 2014 12:19 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!! The HELL! I tried logging into my account and couldn't and its SHELL KREEING SHOWING ME AS BINAR?! tal lak !!!!!!!!! I CAN SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM NOT!! SHADOWING!!!!!!!! IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT MandaMouzer@aol.com my backup email!! My username was flammenwerfer!! (My ingame name is Solanine !!!!)

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 31 2014 5:06 pm

Hi Binar, I never thought I would say this to you but, you are looking awfully hassak y today.

I hunt the sheep of war...