• Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 13 2014 11:52 pm

Hello,

I had a idea for store purchases, When you buy the 30$ package, you get 250naq every time someone else buys something.

To me this makes me feel like i will not need to buy any more because i am given a guaranteed income of naq.

Instead of 250 for life, you could offer this package for A months time, Or give production boost of 50% for a month.

The main objective is to move away from giving items that last, and give the players a constant boost, to something more temporary. This way the players will feel the need to spend more money to keep this Boost going to stay at the top of the game.

Furthermore i would suggest Not removing the current 250 Per purchase for the players whom have already purchased this package, as it would be Unethical in a business sense, and could cause a loss of Consumer confidence of current players in the game.

-DeathKneel

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Feb 14 2014 12:48 pm

How about ... hm ...
no ?!

• Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Feb 14 2014 1:23 pm

I say HELL NO!

I am Binar
  • Doctorzoidberg
  • Irregular
  • 95 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 14 2014 1:50 pm

I guess i should have stated that this was directed tward the owner.

Players ofcource would disagree with this. But its a long term investment to keep the game flowing with funds to keep it going.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Feb 23 2014 5:23 am

If you haven't noticed, purchases in the market aren't slowing down AT ALL.

But, cutting off the bonus from people who have been putting money into the game since Beta, when a lot of things have been changed beyond all recognition SOLELY to benefit new people who buy the crap out of things in the market...NO. Absolutely not.

The game is already heavily geared toward pay-to-play people; taking away one of the few remaining benefits of having been a player prior to the reset, and having bought the "full" version of the game to begin with...Forget it.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Ziegenbagel
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • O'Neill: For this, you can stay at my place.
Feb 23 2014 7:38 am

Yes, this is obviously a horrible idea. On a different note, it would be great if there was a gifting option when you could gift a package to another player. That might be something good!

O'Neill: So help me, if I wake up and I'm singing soprano...