• Stargate1990
  • Irregular
  • 21 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 31 2014 5:25 am

New players should start with more status so there not on the tipping point maybe 600 or 750 so losing one point won't change there rank to derisen.

Maybe there should be a permanent status boost for each day you play like 1 point every cycle or maybe every hour, unless your being sieged. (I like this more after writing this it makes sense that older goa'ulds would have more so older accounts should have higher ranks too.)

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 31 2014 5:37 am

i agree with this it makes it harder to increase your status! but i dont agree that they should gain status every 10 min though as it will defeat the purpose of attacking players!

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 31 2014 5:37 am

i agree with this it makes it harder to increase your status!

• Stargate1990
  • Irregular
  • 21 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 31 2014 5:44 am

I just think there should be an alternate way to gain stautus, maybe we could get one an hour or even just one a day.

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Jan 31 2014 2:47 pm

First things first.

As the game reset we started with 600 and it seemed to be a nice thing.
BUT as the game went on players like ... me started to attack every single player they could to gain those 100 statuspoints of the lvl dreadful.
The consequences of a higher startingstatus are that every single players troops leaveing protection will be completely destroyed and the 101 statuspoints will be taken away from him by players that are goauld rank or dreadful themselfs and were out of protection earlier.

500 starting points are to PROTECT YOU from THEM.

And status is supposed to be the hardest thing to gain. No default gain without doing something for it! Just sitting cannot be not enough to get everything there is in a pvp alone game.

I supposed to shadowing earlier that, when he ads in achivements and maybe random events, there could be some where you can gain status.
(achievemnets like you have 400/400 on all planets for the first time, you get 50 status; things like that)(or random events like: every day 20 players who loged in that day, are randomly selected gain 10 status)

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Feb 03 2014 5:17 am

Jokoci is right.
i like the suggestion for achievements.

and as much as i want a +1 status per day login. my answer is: Goa'ulds never became system lords by sitting and waiting for good things to come- they took it. The game is based on them. That says everything on subject.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 04 2014 12:19 pm

Good discussions there. Status is easy to get. Everyone started out low but you attack weaker goauld and build your points up. That's what I did.

Get out there and gain status.

As for achievments I like that, as it gives players goals to get to.