• Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jan 27 2014 6:43 pm

Name: Zirnitra
Form: Una
Jaffa Emblem: Black Dragon
Defence: Personal force field

Background: Nothing is known much about the Goa'uld Zirnitra, except that he once served Svarog and was banished for supporting Anubis failed uprising against Ra.

Early years:

Lord Svarog hatak came into view. “My lord, Lord Svarog has arrived”. Zirnitra laughed.
“I will greet him myself”
“Yes my lord” the Jaffa bows and Zirnitra walks towards the ring transport room.

Lord Svarog is transported aboard. Zirnitra bows slightly.
“Zirnitra, has Ra arrived yet”

“Not yet. He will be here within the hour”

Svarog walks past, “Inform me of his arrival, I am to rest”
Zirnitra raises a snarl, he wanted to kill Svarog there and now, but that would put the plan in jeopardy and Zirnitra did not want to feel the wrath of Anubis.

Within the hour Svarog was summoned.

“My lord Svarog, Ra as arrived”

Lord Svarog stands up from the plush chair and walks into the large meeting room. He scans around the room, Anat (Lieutenant of Ra), Seti (underlord) Nefertun (underlord) and Ra himself.

Lord Svarog was sure he would be invited onto the system lords council.

Zirnitra watched. Soon, they would be all dead and he will take his rightful place as system lord under the rule of Anubis.

Anubis had been preparing his forces. Cronus, Sokar , Hades , Poseidon and Apollo who had pledged their loyalty to Anubis where building their fleets.

Zirnitra moved to the hidden naquadah bomb. 10 minutes to detonation. He set the timer.

He started to move towards the transport when Lord Svarog was standing there. “Zirnitra, why do you not join our meeting. As my underlord, you have earned that right.”

Zirnitra was not sure whether Svarog had learned of his deception. “My lord, I thank you but it is a discussion of System lords, not a lowly underlord” The words poisoned his mouth as he spoke them.

Svarog looked. “You are correct. Now go and bring me some rakel, Ra will be thirsty”

Zirnitra bowed “As you wish my Lord”

Zirnitra has just got to the ring transporter then he heard a commotion, Ptah another underlord to Ra had found details that Anubis was planning to attack and this meeting was arranged by someone working for Anubis. Ra stood up, “Kal tak. Shree tel manak”!

Svarog immediately knew it was Zirnitra

Zirnitra looked at Svarog, “Anubis. Hol!, kal vak! Rin nok”!

Svarog lifts his hand but Zirnitra moved to quickly. Zirnitra rings into a waiting tel’tak. He pulls away from the docking area. Out of the view screen he could see Ra’s ship, coming around to block him. He punched the tel’tak forward, a flash of light came across. Ra’s attack had him in sight. Zirnitra swerved as another flash of light passed him. The hatak was moving closer. Then he felt a judder, and then another. The tel’tak shields had failed, and he had lost control. It was no good, he was going to crash land on the planet below.

He set the self detonation on the tel’tak, waiting for the right moment. A flash of light came from the hatak, it hit the tel’tak. He pushed the detonator and the ship exploded into the evening sky of the planet.

Ra’s ship took orbit, and a squad of Jaffa sent to the planet. The hataks sensors start to go off, as he looks out of the Peltak, the other hatak explodes.
Ra lets out a scream.

"Anubis will pay for this act".

“Kree Jaffa, kel Krell” The hatak moves off.

Down on the planet, Zirnitra was injured. He had used a small escape pod and used the explosion to blind the hatak sensors thinking it was just debris.

He did not know if Svarog was killed, but he knew now, he was free from Ra, Svarog and even Anubis. He would bide his time.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 17 2014 10:39 pm

Planets

Shalok Gul

Size: 1.4 x Earth
Orbital period: 403
Gravity: 8.87 m/s2
Average surface temperatures: -118°F to -214°F

Details:
The planet is always violently swirling with dangerous levels of sulphur dioxide and rains quite frequently with sulphuric acid. The planet has no life on it, and only the dome protects the workers on the planet. The planet is an ideal location for Zirnitra, as any ships staying in the atmosphere too long will begin to corrode. The goauld use shuttle transporters to get to the planet, which need replacing almost monthly.

Tar Nok Nel

Size: 1.1 x Earth
Orbital period: 370
Gravity: 9.99 m/s2
Average surface temperatures: -126°F to 136°F

Details:
The planet is very earth like, with water making up 80% of the planet. The forest areas are humid and support animal life. The planet has a bioluminesce forest which reacts with the UV light.

Pangra

Size: 1.0 x Earth
Orbital period: 361
Gravity: 9.79 m/s2
Average surface temperatures: -130°F to 120°F

Details:
The planet is very similar to Tar Nok Nel but water covers only 55% of the planet. It has a dense ice cap at the Northern poll. The sea has bioluminesce bacteria which are very observable from space.

Valana

Size: 0.8 x Earth
Orbital period: 290
Gravity: 11.2 m/s2
Average surface temperatures: -170°F to 290°F

Details:

Valana is predominately a rock and sand planet. During the day, it suffers immense heat and then at night, severe cold. The slaves are predominantly Unas, due to the temperature of the planet and high gravity, but it has deep veins of naquadah.

Kel Nar

Size: 1.9 x Earth
Orbital period: 490
Gravity: 9.1 m/s2
Average surface temperatures: -130°F to 100°F

Details:
A very striking planet that looks a vibrant purple and pink. This is mostly due to the methane content of the planet. Due to its orbit, the southwestern part never sees light and is not populated by any known animals. Stories have been told of giant gas monsters that live there. The slaves are kept under a protective dome and have never tried to get away due to the toxic environment.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 06 2015 2:46 am

Bump

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Apr 15 2020 11:37 pm

Bump for a god

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 20 2021 4:13 pm

bump

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 20 2021 4:14 pm

I have plans on getting the forum more active actually.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it