• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 24 2014 10:01 pm

I would like to see when you siege a planet not only do you get there status points but also naq and slaves as well! Thoughts?

• Patersin
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Jan 24 2014 10:04 pm

isnt the steal slaves and destry naq mission enough? this would make all high level players siege everything to increase their naq production. the status levels have a failsafe. you can steal from the same level +/- 1.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jan 24 2014 10:13 pm

That would be unfair to smaller players.

The fairest option is as follows example: you own 5 planets. You have 100 buildings on each.

500 tech points total.

However, if a player seiges one of your planets then you loose 1/5 of those tech stats.

I.e I have 100 tech points giving me 40% attack.

A player takes my planet then my attack potential drops to 32% (i.e 1/5 loss)

If I loose a 2nd = 24%
3rd = 16%
4th = 8%
5th = 8% (You still get 8% even if your worlds are all seiged.

You take your planet back, you get 8% back etc etc.

This goes for all your tech %

Makes it then worth defending planets and not just sending out all your MS hunting players, makes it a little trickier as you will need some defence.

I think this would work well

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jan 28 2014 12:37 am

It already does that, except on a much larger scale.

If you lose a planet, you automatically lose the tech points you had from it as well, so whatever you dumped those particular points in takes a massive hit.

If you build your laboratory up to 100, and use that planets' 100 tech points all on defense, and that's the planet you lose, you just lost ALL of your defense tech, not just 8%.

If the tech tree gets nerfed any more than it already is, or if your bonuses are dependent on not only the planet their points came from but your other planets being taken or not as well, the game will just be unplayable, because it won't matter WHAT planet gets hit, it will cripple EVERYTHING.

Screw. That.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Jan 28 2014 12:45 am

It does, but no one will steal a planet and dump it. That has been stopped and not a realistic scenario

No player will loose planets. All the player will do is reset as he cannot take his planets back

So what is the point in seiging planets apart from status?, nothing.