• Lordyogi
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 18 2014 8:46 am

Hello I am 34, I love stargate to death but there is no good game out there except the MMO and the phone app. I hear about this game and giving it a try but so far I am confused at what to do I got some of everything on my planet. I guess I'll wait then IDK

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Jan 18 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome Yogi
this is a typical online strategy/war browsergame. Means you dont have to invest a lot of time into it yet you can still have a lot of fun with it if you dont get buthurt when someone pokes you. In the end it is a wargame. It is in ongoing development.
If you want a tip for starters:

Step one: read the guide in the menu. It isnt that long ;)

Step two: If something is unclear to you, use the chat to ask people (dont give them your homeworlds coordinates though)

Step three: Think of a strategy to earn as much naquadah and build as much army as fast as possible. (When you start the game you have a 5 day protection. After that you are fair game, even though it is unlikely that big players will bother with you if you dont annoy them)
The best strategy may be learned from ...step four

Step four: Make friends. Easiest done by joining/creating an alliance. You cant expect to survive alone for a long time. If you want to rise to the ranks of the Systemlords you need other people.

Step five: Follow your alliances/friends agenda and have fun

with regards
Lord Cirrus