26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 29 2013 6:01 pm

I came up with an idea that could allow players to give naqahdah to their allies.
I will add in to the game where your military on your planet can increase your planets naqahdah efficiency. So if an ally reinforces your planet it will then boost your naqahdah output. This way trading is done in a indirect way and not to exploitable.

Thoughts?

Shadowing

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Hanubku
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 29 2013 6:04 pm

sounds interesting!

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 29 2013 6:04 pm

i like it. But we have to watch early on for an exploit we might not have thought of...

• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Dec 29 2013 6:07 pm

people with a 2 account can exploit this. but otherwise its a suitable idea thougth. but people will exploit it thougth.

it need to be documentet what sort of troops you need on that planet to your ally, and how much of those troops you need there, and if there is a % increase or a standard increase

if example 1 jaffa gives you 1 naq more pr cicle, or if it gives you 0,5% more production and or if it increases if you have 100 jaffa on the planet. if i make any sence

• Erikmodi
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 29 2013 6:21 pm

I'd say that Jaffa would be ideal for this purpose. After all, a very common sight in the series was slave camps run by several Jaffa who make sure the slaves keep working, no matter how tired, sick, or hungry they get. A bomber or death glider may be more dangerous in the abstract, but the Jaffa can get right in a slave's face make sure they know the consequences of not working hard enough.

I'd say that either only Jaffa (or Unas) can increase efficiency, and by a set rate per Jaffa, like .1 percent. Perhaps cap that rate or not. . . one could theoretically get 100% worth of Jaffa helping out a friend, but that would like take the bulk of their allowed military, which is doing nothing but helping a friend get more naquadah. It's pretty much self-regulating.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 29 2013 9:30 pm

yes sounds good tho I think would be better/easier to have a alliance bank that the leader can use for wars etc and only alliance members can donate naq to the fund or to make it less exploitable simply make it so every member in the alliance auto pays like 5% income a turn into the alliance bank so that way people cant come in the alliance store the naq then delete the account.

people will have to work hard on there accounts in that alliance only to increase alliance bank.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 29 2013 11:05 pm

great idea kynell

• Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Dec 30 2013 12:40 am

Like the idea in generall
yet i fear giving naq manually will fail due to exploit

like the idea of taxing all members of an alliance. maybe the leader could descide between several options ? 1% 3% 5%?

if it will be like shadowing proposed i hope that not every unit does it. jaffa una sounds good. but with a max amount of increase on a planet!