• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 27 2013 12:52 am

I was thinking we should bring in the title "supreme system lord" for player who is coming first in the ranks, the benefits for this will be they will be able to pick who they want to become a system lord. also being no. 1 u also get boost of naq production also u tax every goa'uld owned planet like how the space station works in a sector but this time ur taxing every planet that's owned by a goa'uld. Also being a system lord should have its benefits aswell but not as good as being the supreme system lord like boost production by 10% or something like that.

• Zippacna
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I demand that the human stay on topic!
Dec 27 2013 8:48 am

I can see that there are good things about that, but also you have to think about what they would do with that. If they are in an alliance they will put the people in their alliance first for becoming a system lord. With the boost too, it would make that one person so over powered it's not even funny. Although, the boost to all the system lord is a really good idea.

Zippacna
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2013 9:04 am

yes sounds cool but not really good as for example if im rank 1 and supreme I will put all my alliance as systemlords only as will all members be bias and put there alliance first and will be way overpowered.

also will be more work for shadowing to make and people just want the reset to hurry and happen and not create more work to be done lol.

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2013 9:05 am

okay i do agree prob not be able to choose who should be a system lord is as they will choose ppl from there alliance but everything else should be sweet system lords get a boost in prduction and miltary strength and the supreme system lord gets both and tax every owned goa'uld planet.

• Nightshade332
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Leader Of The Quorum Of Twelve
Dec 27 2013 12:04 pm

I think that all who has the title of system lord should just have an overall boost in production, it would give us something to work towards.

Leader Of The Quorum Of Twelve, Ex-member of The First Ones and Friend To Many
  • Unbiskant
  • Enthusiast
  • 330 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 02 2014 4:46 pm

It sure is an interesting thought. But as it was already mentioned the balance is a problem.
If the boost is too big it would be really difficult (near impossible) for other players to go against that player.
On the other hand if the boost is too little it is not something which helps the player at all.

So Shadowing would have to hit the middle between, which is not a simple task.
I do not know which would be the perfect boost.

• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 04 2014 11:25 am

Just thought of this the other day! well the system lords is a sort of council that was led by Apep who was the supreme system lord! then other sytem lords over turned him and made Ra the new leader!! now we should do the same have the council with the leader and then when the time comes players vote on who they want as a new leader ( it has to be in ranks from 1-5) then if say 10 players choose a new leader and the remaining chose the old leader then thats ur war! then whoever is victorious the leader of the fight becomes the new supreme leader! the losers depending on how badly beaten they are either keep there title of system lord or fall from grace then someone else comes through! hencing y the supreme system lord needs as much boost as possible so he/she can defend there title!

• Zippacna
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 04 2014 1:42 pm

That's a good idea Krool but it could also spark alliance wars

Zippacna
  • Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 05 2014 5:38 am

Ur right Zippacna it could spark alliance wars.. so this would mean we should get rid of alliances all together well not so much i think the leaders of there alliance should be system lords so meaning the leader of the first ones and the leader of ricos warlords will be system lords and the other players in there alliance will not be! they will be there under lords serving there system lord!

• Zippacna
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 05 2014 6:48 am

Again sparking alliance wars, but it would just be called something different.

Zippacna