• Annubis
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 20 2013 3:55 am

So Shadowing changed the game again to help out the noobs well he my thought EXPAND the alliance!! instead of having 10 players in an alliance make it up to 50 that will give the noobs some sought of protection as the the alliance leaders can only accept 10 players that including themselves so 9 players! now if you up the alliance CAP then maybe the leaders can bring some noobs and help them out get them started then when there up and ready they can choose to stay or leave and start there own alliance. im loking around and im seeing an alliance being made up by a player thats just started and they have no idea wat to do and its only them in it. if u up the CAP then NOOBS wont be complaining when they get attacked by a super power they just tell there leader and then there leader can address it!

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 20 2013 4:02 am

50!?! that is far too many. Doing anymore than 15 would stagnate the game so much we would have to rename it nox lords.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 20 2013 4:40 am

im all up for helping out noobs however 50 is way to much maybe 20 max would be ok.

however it wont make a difference no top alliance leaders would invite noobs just to protect them if they are not contributing to the alliance and help each other out.

i personally wont invite anyone who is just in the alliance for protection and i will boot/attack anyone who is not pulling the weight and is just in the alliance for protection.

alliances are about working as a team to help eachother and protect eachother also is about friends.

no good alliance leader will invite lazy randoms and people who wont contribute no matter how big alliance cap is.

• Annubis
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 20 2013 5:19 am

yeah your right 50 is abit extreme got carried away abit lol, but yeah 20 would be more sound approach and yes your right no alliance leader will accept noobs if there not going to pull there wieght totally understand that it just annoys me that i have bought the game and i been playing for the past 3months and i worked my but off to get where i am and now its being taken away to give the noobs a chance that y i suggested this just to shut the NOOBS up cause im tired of logging on and shadowing done an update to help them out!!!

• Annubis
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 20 2013 5:19 am

yeah your right 50 is abit extreme got carried away abit lol, but yeah 20 would be more sound approach and yes your right no alliance leader will accept noobs if there not going to pull there wieght totally understand that it just annoys me that i have bought the game and i been playing for the past 3months and i worked my but off to get where i am and now its being taken away to give the noobs a chance that y i suggested this just to shut the NOOBS up cause im tired of logging on and shadowing done an update to help them out!!!

• Unbiskant
  • Enthusiast
  • 330 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 02 2014 4:57 pm

The number an alliance should be expand too should chance with the number of active players. If there are 1000 players alliances up to 50 or even higher could be a good thing. Sure you could also have much more small alliances, but I personally think that such a number should indirectly depend on the active players.
But it should not chance every day or week. And if it should chance it should only get bigger, so the maximum amount should be carefully selected.

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 25 2014 8:42 pm

Alliances should be smaller than 10

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 25 2014 8:42 pm

Alliances should be smaller than 10

• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Jan 25 2014 11:41 pm

why jax then it will be even more alliances that are sister alliances of a main alliance.

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 26 2014 6:00 am

would make it harder for them to reinforce even if their sister alliances also when the war button comes back other alliances can't interfere in the main battle

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 26 2014 12:25 pm

make alliances bigger not smaller.

and no it wouldn't make it harder because if someone like me wanted to wipe out a alliance I would just send 1 alliance in first to weaken you then either surrender or make you surrender then I would get the sister alliance to declare war and carry on then get the other sister alliance and so on.

alliances are to small as they are I fully support expanding alliance size or keeping them as they are now.

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 26 2014 2:22 pm

So that's a good reason to remove them completely

[1] 2 Next >>