• Annubis
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 13 2013 12:28 am

Yeah :( i know!! But even though Kynell has a point y not too have them in game as does Zippacna, cause the player will only use there flagship to destroy everything and then everyone will get the cha'tii s and not play!! this can't happen i still think Flagships would be awesome in the game BUT it probably be best not to add it in just yet, as the maps are too small for them. to have flagships i believe the maps have to be a lot bigger at the moment there only sectors 1-1 all the way to 8-8 i think if we want to c flagships we have to have more sectors maybe 50-50 or more, also theres not many MS around and we want to c Flagships lets wait a bit until after the reset so ppl can build up there forces expand throughout the Galaxy then and only then should we bring up this discussion about having flagships in the game.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Dec 13 2013 5:06 pm

I Love The Idea Of Flag Ships Casue It Would Make It Alot Better
I Just Think There Should Be More To Getting It Like For Example Only People With Goa'uld Status Can Have It Anyone Belowe That Status There Flagship Is Destoryed

Suntzu
  • Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Dec 14 2013 1:20 am

why bother, it will only be nerfed to the point where it aint worth buildning once people have started to complain about it beeing overpowered and abused. just see what happends with mothership. and the mid range bomber. do i need to say more.

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Jan 22 2014 3:42 am

say limit its strength as .5-3 of MS. can function like normal unit, but repair rate drastically slower to offset it strength (probably like spydrone recharge function).

have a sever-wide event in which everyone's "timer" for getting a flagship is the same.
crystals are release 1-2 weeks before-hand for players to scavenge but cannot obtain/capture until flagship are entered into game.

possibly make it an alliance co-op event.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jan 24 2014 11:21 pm

I like the idea of flagships. I wouldn't even mind if you had to put naq into them the way it was with space stations, to make them build faster.

God knows people who can't afford to spend thousands of dollars in the market need SOMETHING to balance things out now.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Jan 25 2014 4:03 pm

Flagships would be awesome.

Maybe as a counterbalance they should take longer to repair than a regular mothership?

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)
<< Previous 1 [2]