• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Nov 22 2013 12:50 am

So i found out a bit earlier today that a war between alliance works strangly in this game. Atleast from my point of view. i failed and explaiting how to shadowing. Hopefully i will be able to do so here in a way that everyone can undrestand.

I try to explain it below
let assume i am in alliance a. and alliance b and alliance c is at war.

Currenly anyone in alliance a or without an allince can attack alliance b and c and get hardly any res and naq at all since those alliances at war are protected.
Anyone that aint in alliance b and c can attack and seige any of the player owned planets in alliance b or c.

Alliance b and c if they attack anyone beside each other, they hardly get any res or naq since they should focus on there enemy.

assuming everyone in alliance b and c only got 3 planets each.
Then it would not be hard for anyone outside those two alliances to help alliance b by seiging as many planets as possible in alliance c.

in the name of fairness. shadowing have disabled supremacy % gain from upgrading buildnings while the alliance you are in are at war. since people could create a fake war. and gain supramcy points by upgrading buildnings while having there res and naq protected.

but as far as i see it atleast, the biggest and most dangerous exploit a war game like this is. aint even considered a exploit and i can quaranty that war after the release of this game, that it wil be exploited.

considering that shadowing disabled supramcy gain from upgrading buildnings i dont see how this can be allowed since its a even worse exploit then anything else in a wargame.

here is two possible solutions

solution 1
remove the protection alliance b and c have so that everyone can attack everyone and everyone can gain buildning supremacy % by upgrading buildnings. so they got a chane of beeing able to get points and take over planets. and let the alliance leaders controll there people and make them focus on the enemy. after all starting a war is dangerous and should be calculated, war aint fair is it?.

solution 2
make it so that alliance b can only attack, infilttrate, raid, alliance c and the other way around. and that nobody outside alilance b or c can attack them.
keep the supremacy gain offline form buildning upgrades. and make it so that people in alliance b or c that looses 10% supremacy % for each dya they dont attack / raid / infiltrate or destroy the spacestation to the enemy. and give them a nice supremacy point% gain for attacking, raiding, filtrating and maybee destroying the spacestation.

feel free to allow players that aint contributing in a war to go into negative % in the supremacy. and disable the leave alliance. while the alliance are in a war.

chance the surrender function so that the only way the war can end is by destroying enough the enemy forces, or take enough fo the enemy's planets. destroying the enemy spacestations. so that fake wars can not be created.

solution 2 is actually fair, since nobody outside alliance b or c can help in any way shape or form either alliance b or c.

atm this war function in the game aint logicical. since one exploit is disabled the buildning supremacy gain . but for anyone outside the war beeing able to abuse the war mechanics by seiging planet belonging to a player that is currently in a war.

Is it just me that find this a huge exploit everyone will abuse the crap out off? or does this make sence to other people to?.

Tsiuson.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 22 2013 12:53 am

Actually there is a bug. Shouldn't beable to declare war on more then one alliance

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it