• Soulchaser
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 18 2013 7:18 pm

Hello! I Think The 3 Day Wait Is A Little Bit Much! On The Depository!! When Alliances Like The First Ones Farm Every Body In Sight! How Are We To Recover From An Attack? When You Cant Deposit What You Earn For 3 Days!!! I Lost Every Thing Today To The First Ones! Now I cant Even Bank My Resources! That Gives Them An "Advantage" To Rape And Pillage Us!!!! And It Seems That The First Ones Will Be The Only Alliance That will Survive! As They Have Control Over Almost Every Thing!! And At That Rate No One Will Be Able To Do Any Thing About it!! I Think Its Not Fair For Us Low Member Alliances to Have To Deal with loosing every thing and then you add the 3 day wait to use the depository! We Will Get No Where In This Game! If This Keeps Up!!!!! And Then You Will Looses Player's! I Know Its A War Game But Come on!! After You Get Attacked You Should Be Put Back In To Protection!! So They Cant Keep Farming Us!! Hope This Changes Soon!!! Or I Will No Longer Play! And That Sucks Because I Like This Game!! Soulchaser.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 18 2013 7:46 pm

Ya the game is going to be reset here in a few weeks.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Dec 02 2013 6:05 am

I can see there being a time limit on being able to convert back OUT of the depository, however I don't think it's fair to keep us from DEPOSITING into it.

Not allowing us to put resources and naquadah INTO the depository when we don't have an even enough amount to use (like you have 3 res and 500+ naq), just makes us targets for larger players to attack, because we can't squirrel away extra resources to keep them from being pirated.

Especially those of us who have already been hit by bombers and motherships, having no way to save up resources and naquadah until we can actually use them cripples us and completely leaves us at bigger players' mercy (when they have none).

It basically insures that if you're wiped out, that's it for you, because they will just keep hitting you over and over with your res and naq out in the open before you get enough to rebuild anything.

Mekta satak Oz!