26horses Forum
  • Zippacna
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I demand that the human stay on topic!
Nov 09 2013 7:09 am

Maybe there could be other ways to get supremacy, such as conducting raids or infiltration missions. because the way i see it you need to attack people which can cause you to lose all your Jaffa and such. or build something which as you know, later on after you start getting more planets the costs for building things get higher. so say you have no reason for doing raid missions. but you don't really want to attack people, but you need supremacy so you can keep your space stations you could do a raid mission and you could get some points toward supremacy as well as progress toward the raid mission you did. It's just an idea, its not really important but it would make it easier for people like me who don't really feel like attacking people most of the time.

Zippacna
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 09 2013 7:10 am

Raid and infiltrate missions does give you supremacy

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zippacna
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I demand that the human stay on topic!
Nov 09 2013 7:25 am

Oh, well it says attacking people and building buildings, sorry for the confusion.

Zippacna
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 09 2013 9:05 am

No worries i'll update the guide

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it