• Shouten
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 05 2013 6:29 pm

Hey there, I'm new here and I must say, after looking for a Stargate based game for some time, mighty glad I found this even if it is fairly new.

I quite like some of the games features at the moment, however I do feel that the Ha'tak class ships should be improved slightly in the way that they are built.

I was thinking that by possibly having a similar system to the way in which players currently build Space Stations at the moment, investing resources and slowly building them over time, instead of one lump sum and then having that ship instantly. It would still take some time to build the "supreme" ship while at the same time making them a little easier to be built. I don't know what the eco-system is like at the higher levels of play, I'm not even sure if anyone has a mother ship built yet. Al'kesh maybe, but it doesn't seem likely that anyone has a Ha'tak yet. Given how much they cost, and how difficult it seems to be to get that large amount of resources together, it might not really be worth building them at all. But that's just my opinion, would love to seem some other imput on this.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 05 2013 7:30 pm

This makes perfect sense. Although I think whilst the ship is being built, it has potential to be sabotaged or destroyed if enough force is used (depending how much % it has been built). A 60% built hatak will be difficult to destroy by ground troops alone, maybe you can get your crucibles to do damage.