• Livinthehylife
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 02 2013 10:56 am

that I am sieging and is "vacant," all of a sudden it immediately says it's under siege by another player. Can more than one person be sieging a planet at the same time? Is that's what's happening here?

If that is the case, how do you know if someone else is sieging the planet with you? Do you just have to hope no one else is? It's annoying because then I lose access to all the Jaffa I have on the planet.

• Bor008
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 02 2013 11:07 am

When you are sending troops you can't know if other did send already.
It is normal.
You can't siege with other.
Your troops did fought with other Gouauld's army that arrived some time after yours.
So, you did lose your tropes if you see other name in seiging field.Also I belive you will see a note in logs about this incident.
Next time,please send a bigger army and protect with s.points immediately, right after arriving:)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 02 2013 11:49 am

Hey I logged into your account. There is a bug going on it seems. I"m working on it.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Livinthehylife
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 02 2013 5:01 pm

okay thanks! :)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 03 2013 6:52 am

Fixed :)

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Livinthehylife
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2013 2:05 am

Hi, follow-up question:

I recently used a Siege Force to reclaim a planet that I owned but was under siege. However, the Siege Force seems to have disappeared. It wasn't defeated, but it isn't on the planet I reclaimed or on the one I attacked from. Are Siege Forces supposed to disappear after one use, or is this a glitch?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2013 4:32 am

Only if you lose it in battle.

does it say in news that you lost the siege force in battle?

• Livinthehylife
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2013 4:55 am

No, here's what it says and a screen shot:

26 Jaffa soldiers and 1 siege force from planet TEOTIHUACAN has arrived to attack Pirata on planet TOLAN. Your forces were victorious and are now sieging the planet. You lost 13 jaffa soldiers and killed 175 jaffa soldiers, 2 Unas beasts and 3 Agents on the planet.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1452042_1388415151398856_414193406_n.jpg

Also, I just used the 500 resource/naqahdah <3 dominion bonus to buy another siege force, but that is unrelated.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2013 5:24 am

Thanks a lot for all the detail information. Please check your in game messages

Thanks

• Herrbalazs1
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 11 2013 10:33 pm

Hy! I've got a problem. I currently seiging a planet, and I can't take over. I have 2 supremacy points and it is a vacant planet, so 1 supremacy is enough, if I'm right. But when I click on taking over the game wants me to purchase the game. Why is that?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 12 2013 4:06 am

Hey Herrbalaz1

There is a 3 planet limit on free accounts

• Bacchus
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 21 2014 5:33 am

I've got a problem. I currently seiging a planet, and I can't take over. I have 24200 military and 5 planets. Is this free account problem or something else

[1] 2 Next >>