• Perial
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 01 2014 11:37 am

I for one love the idea of black holes being added! I also think if alliances build super ships like Anubis class super flag ships. It should be able to be used by the alliance leader and whoevers planet the leader parks it on. Allowing for everyone the possible opportunity to use it. Also with the addition of such a ship, all players should be allowed more than one regular flag ship. Five is a nice numbers of Fs a player could have. And to have that many you should have to have all 20 pyramids and 20 cargo depots. Motherships and flag ships alike should also be able to bombard from orbit. To build alliance size flag ships should also require the alliance to maintain 10 members. Should one leave or be kicked out. The alliance should loose that Allaince Flag Ship and be refunded the materials or a portion till a new member joins and they all decide to build another. this keeps people from using players just to gain things and then discarding them.

• Khnum
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I
Oct 28 2015 2:36 pm

I am still waiting for the black holes ...

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1165 posts
  • Reputation 206
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 28 2015 4:25 pm

Ya its going to be a Operation mission

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
<< Previous 1 [2]