26horses Forum
> >
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Aug 20 2013 4:03 am

Sorry to everyone who recieved a e-mail that only said System lords is now on Kickstarter. Having a small issue with my mass e-mail send script.

The orginal e-mail is below

System Lords is now live on Kickstarter! I decided to give everyone who has friends that want to play the game a cheaper option. Check it out on kickstarter for the details. Money is really needed for ad campaigns so I'm really hoping this all goes well so the game launch in October is a success.
Please everyone start sharing the awareness of the game to as many people as you can. Just today someone made a comment saying that they just now heard of the game. This is why I created the free friend invite into the price of the game. So you and a buddy can play for half the cost or if the first 1000 even less. People donating more will get even more friend invites that they can help pass out. Its going to cost a few grand in advertising just on facebook alone. Sorry for everyone getting two e-mails where one was blank :p Had a small issue.

Click here to check it out on Kickstarter

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it