• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Apr 05 2013 11:10 pm

The &quot;[i]General Talk[/i]&quot; section seems to have died. Lets revive it!<br /><br />Tell me about 2013 so far. Great topic for discussion -- How much has happened since [i]New Year&#039;s Day[/i]?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 06 2013 12:41 am

lol that and the missle crises from north korea lol

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 06 2013 8:46 am

Yeah, I totally don&#039;t think they&#039;ll push the button, but anything&#039;s possible so it would be wise to remain on high-alert... Never know what can happen these days.<br /><br />Well I got into college, for a start. :D Studying NQ Computing, which I think I&#039;ll enjoy really well. I&#039;d say that&#039;s been my highlight of 2013.<br /><br />Just gotta find a job now. :|

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 06 2013 9:18 am

Idk I think they would push the button. What does NQ computing stand for? Also how&#039;s the progress on that game you are making dexter?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 06 2013 10:33 pm

NQ stands for National Qualification. It&#039;s basically the start of all the other qualifications I can progress to.<br /><br />The game I&#039;m making, has been postponed. I&#039;ve recently started working with a UI designer from [i]New York[/i], and a software programmer from [i]California[/i] on something bigger. ;) I still work on it on the side, however -- Just... Very... Slowly...

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 07 2013 12:44 am

Nice man hope you do well in school. What languages is you wanting to learn? Can&#039;t imagine a school Teaching programing though. Cause programing is advancing to fast.

• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 07 2013 1:26 am

Mainly PHP. Got a few nice projects going along with it, on the side, but I do Javascript too. :P<br /><br />Hell, I&#039;ve taught myself a lot of things. Web design &amp; programming are just a few. Even if college didn&#039;t teach me it, I&#039;d still learn. Still got a long way to do, specifically, what I want to do. Got a lot of &quot;on the side&quot; stuff with the courses I&#039;ll be taking over the next few years.<br /><br />I really hope college will get me used to the software development process(ADITDEM), though. I usually skip design, and do implementation and testing on the fly... Doesn&#039;t always turn out so good.