• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Feb 25 2013 4:38 pm

I've been a player of many strategy games, and I think the one thing this game lacks is tooltips. I'm not yet used to recognizing buildings and ships simply by their pictures. Having tooltips would make things much nicer.

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Feb 25 2013 7:05 pm

I've brought this up many many times with Shadowing. I think he's going to get to it, just more important things on his 'to-do' list atm.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 26 2013 11:01 am

The game guide is fully inbedded into the game now. You can click on the building picture and it auto takes you to that building in the guide. 95 percent of the game is clickable now. That was all added like a month ago.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 26 2013 6:33 pm

I see that, and think it's good that it's there, but I find it annoying that I've got to go to the guide each time. A simple tool-tip with the name of the item/building would be much more helpful.

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Feb 26 2013 7:53 pm

[quote author=XxDarthDexterxX link=topic=553.msg3795#msg3795 date=1361903627]<br />I see that, and think it&#039;s good that it&#039;s there, but I find it annoying that I&#039;ve got to go to the guide each time. A simple tool-tip with the name of the item/building would be much more helpful.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Seconded.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2013 1:47 am

I guess i dont&nbsp; understand what you mean by tool tip.<br /><br />Do you mean like hover your mouse over the picture and it pops up saying what the building does? <br />I see what you mean on the clicking to the guide cause it takes the building screen away so you have to click on build again to get back to the building screen.<br /><br /><br />I definitely wont put anything on the building window that is always visable though. that just be crowded.<br />I added the names of the buildings several months back like Semper requested.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2013 9:23 am

See:<br />
<br /><br />I&#039;m hovering over the blue image, which is a legion/clan logo. It isn&#039;t listed in the list of players because some names can be long and it&#039;d just get crowded. Instead, the developer&#039;s added in a tooltip so you can hover over the logo, and know the name of the legion.<br /><br />Same would be nice for buildings. When you first start, it&#039;ll be hard to know the building and what it does just by the picture.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2013 11:35 am

Alright im going to add that feature in then. Probably do it for units as well.

• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 27 2013 1:03 pm

Awesome. :) Love you [i]Shadowing[/i]. :-*