• Redhawk97
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 29 2012 9:02 pm

just wondering if everyone who signed up will get to play beta (that was the last i heard) or if you changed it to number of posts (last ive seen)

• Pyrotactical99
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I was the one that trades, from the dragons breath
Aug 30 2012 5:11 pm

Ya i was wondering the same tthing too

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 26 2012 6:46 pm

Can't wait to play - the forums are up and running.. Bla-bla-bla. Now all we need is someone to allow us to play it ^^  I am way too excited but hey. You can never be too excited about SG right?

Also - what do you think will happen to people who have signed up using the same username?  I bet there are hundreds of Yu's , Ba'al's, Ra's etc.

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 27 2012 9:03 pm

So your username is really your login. I can live with that.

Continuing the same line of thought his thread was made for, will the closed beta players retain their current accounts and empires as currently built? That would make it interesting as there already is some sort of elite..

Now then @Shadowing -- any definite date for open beta release?  :)

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 05 2012 1:24 am

I have remained a loyal minion and logged on twice a day every day for a fair while now.
Could someone kindly bring forth a date or any semi-useful news?

Cheers

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 05 2012 10:03 pm

The game did enter a Alpha 2.0 testing phase about a month or so ago.. It was opened to less people than Alpha 1.0, however Alpha 2.0 is coming to an end soon, after which the game will undergo a thorough investigation and final updates before Beta starts.
As an Alpha tester all I can say is that things are developing and Shadowing has been doing amazing work with all of this, the game is also very fun to play and, especially with a very active admin, has a huge potential. It will be worth your wait ;)

~N

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 06 2012 11:00 am

I know I'd feel exactly the same if I were you, however right now I think it's far more important that Shadowing spends the time, which would otherwise have been spent for posting updates and all predictions and whatnot, for ironing out the bugs and for working as hard as he can to get this thing in beta and then live as soon as possible, and that's what he's doing ;)

~N

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 06 2012 10:23 pm

I am sure we would all like to chip in where we can.  If the Shadow Maestro could give us a heads up or something that we can do (even if it is "SHUT UP") we would be more than happy to obey our god and kind :3

• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Dec 22 2012 7:59 pm

I've been a part of SGSL since the very start, and I've seen it progress very far. I'm more than sure wit will be released as BETA soon, but all you can do until then is remain patient. It would be nice to see input from Shadowing or one of the moderators, but I'm certain they're probably handling all the bugs. Trying to catch them is tricky business.  ;)

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Dec 24 2012 1:54 pm

In short it is still on its way. Progress for the sake of progress is something we intend to avoid. The game is being done to the best of admin's ability at the best speed he can go and if he does miss a deadline or it does take a long time then those are necessary evils. Have patience, know Alpha is constantly being tested and redone.

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 29 2012 2:44 pm

Aye, I can back Semper's words :)
A lot is being done, a lot of bugs have been found and fixed, and the way this game is progressing is very, very good. All the different strategies, the possibilities in the game.. It's astonishing and breath taking. I can't wait to see it go live, even though all my current advantage over others will be nullified. :)

~N

• Zonkie
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Jaffa! KREE
Jan 03 2013 10:32 am

This game looks very promising but has the beta started yet?

[1] 2 3 Next >>